redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I know, but what I mean is, it could be 17+ affection and x+ Morality, basically, needing both for the scene to trigger.
No, it's only morality, depending on the choice during the conversation you'll need more affection for her to show the extra limb, other wise it's 17.

I bought and equipped the sparring suit even before I attempted the arena, and I ended up fighting minotaurs in the last fight, and then that was it. When I talk to the minotaur, he mentions it's the first time he's lost to a human and that's all, no dialogue options. Left Summeredge and returned to the arena and everything is the same.

Was I not supposed to get the sparring outfit that early? Maybe I'll try again from an earlier save.

Edit: Nope, tried it without getting the sparring suit early, no change. The guide says when I return to the arena after becoming the champ, the minotaur brothers ask to spar, but it's just the one dude with the same dialogue.
You have to talk to fight all three one at a time, then talk to the one on the right to fight all three and again for the scene.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I have completed the Aid for Ornesse quest but can't get the first scene with Tishtyra in the tent and I already got the scene with her and Ruskana, can anyone help?

LadyYennifer

Sep 7, 2017
Does 2.7 still have the cheats? The imp that activated them in previous versions isn't there anymore. It was really useful for rushing through to the new content.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Does anyone know when the next version comes out??
They said in the halloween post that it would be "a few days", as usual they're way behind.

Does 2.7 still have the cheats? The imp that activated them in previous versions isn't there anymore. It was really useful for rushing through to the new content.
Cheats should be available in the warlock tower. Alternatively there are a bunch of save editors posted in this thread that let you edit basically everything.

Nov 6, 2017
How to solve the cinkahn castle puzzle ? i've followed the instruction stepped on 1-2-1-3 but nothing happened, is it bugged ? on the wiki it says something about a dragon lady !

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you, hope it won't take too long.
How to solve the cinkahn castle puzzle ? i've followed the instruction stepped on 1-2-1-3 but nothing happened, is it bugged ? on the wiki it says something about a dragon lady !
Load save before you tried to use buttons (not sure if it is necessary). Use mouse, as keyboard use results in multiple clicks (necessary)
also i meet mayla in the caslte,we tped to the realm and the goddess is dead ? some ppl said there is a sexscene somewhere but i cant find it
Yes, she is dead. Some people requested that to be changed, don't know if they ever will (supporting game on patron and requesting that on discord might help eventually, if there will be a lot of such people :) ). Sex scene with mayla can happen later in your jail, if she'll get there

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
1) What does perk shining metal?
2) I can not find a chest(peacebringer), any help?

Last edited:

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
1) What does perk shining metal?
2) I can not find a chest(peacebringer), any help?
1 - nothing yet, afaik
2 - area between Slinsk intersection and prison - look on a clearing in the forest at north side of the map - there is a hidden entrance to another area

Reactions: killertongue

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
1 - nothing yet, afaik
2 - area between Slinsk intersection and prison - look on a clearing in the forest at north side of the map - there is a hidden entrance to another area
Many thanks!
P.S. Cheat Demon blocks only dungeon in the castle?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I remember asking for a Futa MC, I was surprised some of the staff answered "never crossed my mind".
Futa PC was requested long ago (more than year for sure). The official position was stated long ago too - there will be need to created new version of each +PC scene and a lot of interactions - by the cost of the expanding main content. So, they decided to leave two genders and implement occasional unusual scenes within this limits

gouf

Sep 7, 2017
How do you get pregnant by orcs? I've tried both the ones in Ruksana's tent and Ruksana's Uncle but it doesn't result in anything. Is it because I have cheats on? Getting pregnant by the wolf works, haven't tried with others yet.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
How do you get pregnant by orcs? I've tried both the ones in Ruksana's tent and Ruksana's Uncle but it doesn't result in anything. Is it because I have cheats on? Getting pregnant by the wolf works, haven't tried with others yet.
You cannot get pregnant with orcs.
redknight00 guide:
Eligible fathers are: Paladins from Oakshire, Brothel Clients, Lankin, Ameliandra in Cinkahn, Adel the Witch in Summeredge farmlands, the Minotaur brother in Summeredge and the Wolf in Slink.

Reactions: gouf
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes