SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
And you can't use the horse quick travel if your castle had been attacked for some dumb reason. You have to go back there manually, get the battle result, then you can use the horse again.

snacky

May 25, 2017
can someone post a male save? doesn't have to be 100%, just past act 2 or at the end of act 2. Most of the saves floating around seem to be female saves or still in act 1.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
What exactly am I supposed to do for the Veralia main quest? The quest log says to investigate the temple, but I go to that square temple/ruins area, kill all the enemies and nothing happens. What gives?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
can someone post a male save? doesn't have to be 100%, just past act 2 or at the end of act 2. Most of the saves floating around seem to be female saves or still in act 1.
Here is it.

What is yellow bar on bottom left of screen during fights for?
It's a special moves bar, limited by party size (1 to 4), used for most effective skills.

What exactly am I supposed to do for the Veralia main quest? The quest log says to investigate the temple, but I go to that square temple/ruins area, kill all the enemies and nothing happens. What gives?
You pick up a note after killing guy at north side of temple. Read it and visit Gajah.

Reactions: Mgoptoi

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
Who faced the fact that the system of attack of the castle did not change? There no was activate/deactive the castle wave system, only the same choice the difficulty. There are also a couple of questions:
The Azory quest ends with nothing? The thief escapes or is there a continuation? Can I get the "Twilia, Queen of the Deep" scene for a female PC? Valor gems fall only when attacking the castle? The demon eye, eternal snow will come in handy later or can they be sold? And where can I find a gift for Clawyn?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The new girl from the last update.

And here's the new version of the guide, with marked new version scenes and quests.

Edit: BTW, can I put a file link in my signature?
I believe that yeah, you can! It's not a problem and helps a lot of people c:

Guys could u post here link for download 2.8 ?

Reactions: Kazehana
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes