TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
the game was good until, i found out it was group sex...means, all the Girls will Fk everyone...not my style so unless, you can choose, if not, i will skip

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
the game was good until, i found out it was group sex...means, all the Girls will Fk everyone...not my style so unless, you can choose, if not, i will skip
Only some girls, others can be interrupted before anything can happen. Most of the "wild" scenes will happen with high corruption so you can keep it low if you dont want them.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone upload a torrent version for 2.8? Don't want to waste more time downloading...

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I completed the date with Seren but didnt get the scene, I got the music box, said that she is not for sale and let her keep the cat, did I do something wrong?

I also talked with carys about her part but didnt get any scene too.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 7138
Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender.
The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.​

Updated: 10/11-2017
Genre: RPG, Tentacles, Sex, Oral, Anal, Group Sex, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v2.8
Language: English
Size:4.4GB

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to transfer save files:

Changelogs:

Download:
v2.8 - -
v2.7

Do you have any plans to make a mac version?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I completed the date with Seren but didnt get the scene, I got the music box, said that she is not for sale and let her keep the cat, did I do something wrong?

I also talked with carys about her part but didnt get any scene too.
Not sure about Seren, her scene should play the next tie you enter your room (unless there's other scene to be had there).

Ask to see her extra limb, you'll need 17 affection points with her.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
FILEUPLOAD link has a bitcoin miner, MEGAUPLOAD has restrictions for non premium users..Now I'm testing the last link hopefully it works, thanks for the share anyways.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
FILEUPLOAD link has a bitcoin miner, MEGAUPLOAD has restrictions for non premium users..Now I'm testing the last link hopefully it works, thanks for the share anyways.
the miner is only running the 2 seconds you are on the site... as soon as your download starts close the tab...

Reactions: Drafox

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure about Seren, her scene should play the next tie you enter your room (unless there's other scene to be had there).

Ask to see her extra limb, you'll need 17 affection points with her.
Had to leave the castle, teleport and then head back to the castle and sleep for the scene to trigger and then said that she couldn't fuck the minotaur (what is the point of that guy? Its just to cuck the pc?).

Going to reset Carys dialog, still trying to find the switch.
edit: found it, it was something like carysmaletalk

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Had to leave the castle, teleport and then head back to the castle and sleep for the scene to trigger and then said that she couldn't fuck the minotaur (what is the point of that guy? Its just to cuck the pc?).

Going to reset Carys dialog, still trying to find the switch.
edit: found it, it was something like carysmaletalk
Pretty much, at least there's no other use for him.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes