COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Uploading the gallery from 2.8, I also added some pics that were missing from 2.7
Edit: uploading to zippy and mega, it will take some time

Last edited:

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
i need to rise my character´s speed does someone know how to do that ?
If you mean agility, you can raise your characters stats with this:

If you mean increasing movement speed, apart from the "Always dash" option in the menu, there are a couple variables in unpacked save files that sound like they might pertain to it, but just glancing through, I think they're for scripted objects and events and not the actual player character. You can try increasing them and seeing what happens, but as far as I know, there's no way to get around those forced slow-downs in certain places.

Reactions: DariusB96

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i need to rise my character´s speed does someone know how to do that ?
Aside from the method provided by @Envi1312 , there's even the Cheat plugin Menu alternative (if it's compatible with this one) or Cheat Engine - Speedhack method. Beware, however, that this will speed up the entire game and not just the characters!

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
Aside from the method provided by @Envi1312 , there's even the Cheat plugin Menu alternative (if it's compatible with this one) or Cheat Engine - Speedhack method. Beware, however, that this will speed up the entire game and not just the characters!
Unfortunately using the speedhack method in Cheat Engine also tends to make the game crash quite frequently.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
at the size that 2.8 is at ill wait for a compressed version unless it already is then fuck me its big

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
A player with only less than 15 morality can recruit Xyless? And it doesn't matter whether you give freedom or enslave?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
A player with only less than 15 morality can recruit Xyless? And it doesn't matter whether you give freedom or enslave?
I also want to know that.

I talked with a quest giver in Larovia that was in front of a bridge, however I accidentally skiped the dialogue and now don't know what to do (the quest log is useless and doesn't even show the quest), can anyone help?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
She can be recruited by anyone with less than 15. The amulet will only decided her route, whether it's the slave or dom path.

The quest is probably in the house next to Gajah's.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
Does anybody have a solution for when the screen stays black instead of loading a new map? Specifically my problem is with the first mission with Carys and the mission by Sandra where you go to farmlands? Neither worked back in version 2.7 for me and now with 2.8 they still don't work.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody have a solution for when the screen stays black instead of loading a new map? Specifically my problem is with the first mission with Carys and the mission by Sandra where you go to farmlands? Neither worked back in version 2.7 for me and now with 2.8 they still don't work.
If there's an error message or the game closes instantly, downloading the new version (or full in case you're using the compressed) may help. Otherwise, try freeing some memory, the game is very heavy and your computer may be having trouble running it.

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
If there's an error message or the game closes instantly, downloading the new version (or full in case you're using the compressed) may help. Otherwise, try freeing some memory, the game is very heavy and your computer may be having trouble running it.
There's no error message and the game is still running it just doesn't load the map. I had the same problem on the last two versions, so it's unlikely for that to be the problem. And those particular maps are the same problem even after restarting my computer and clearing everything that doesn't need to be running. And it is only been for those two particular maps.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
why shouldn't the ram be your problem? if it couldn't run earlier, why should it run now?
at least give us your cpu specs or something. a black screen alone as an info won't bring us any further.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes