.V.

Apr 27, 2017
I'm looking to change corruption/affection from saves, is it possible? Cause I can't find this variable

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
You cannot get pregnant with orcs.
redknight00 guide:
Eligible fathers are: Paladins from Oakshire, Brothel Clients, Lankin, Ameliandra in Cinkahn, Adel the Witch in Summeredge farmlands, the Minotaur brother in Summeredge and the Wolf in Slink.
Did this get changed since 2.5? Cause I remember it being possible to get pregnant by the orc tent gangbang at one point.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
No, the pregnancy system wasn't even implemented before 2.5.
Indeed, however I was referring to 2.5 and now looking back at the posts around then, the orcs were commonly mentioned as one of the possible pregnancies. And looking at my save game from that time, which I am nearly positive my farmer had a orc child (it was a few months ago I played that), it has the flags for orc child and pregnancy.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Indeed, however I was referring to 2.5 and now looking back at the posts around then, the orcs were commonly mentioned as one of the possible pregnancies. And looking at my save game from that time, which I am nearly positive my farmer had a orc child (it was a few months ago I played that), it has the flags for orc child and pregnancy.
While it was mentioned by the devs orcs childs were possible, it's not implemented in-game. To be more precise, there's no way to activate the flags for orc child because there are no scenes were such a flag is called.

You can, however, do it with save editing and with Ruksana as a male.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
While it was mentioned by the devs orcs childs were possible, it's not implemented in-game. To be more precise, there's no way to activate the flags for orc child because there are no scenes were such a flag is called.

You can, however, do it with save editing and with Ruksana as a male.
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification :)

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
How do you get to Yakotin guys? i see the grey crystal, and main quest tell me to get there, but the only way i can think of is the bridge and is closed.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Roundscape 3.0 Discussion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far, how's the poll? How many wants more content, at the cost of killing the save files?
Because reading this, if most of the votes are in favor of the "More content/Break the saves" then It's better not to play at all this version (and the next, unless the next is the 3.0 but I don't think so) because it's all wasted time - at least I speak for those of you that, like me, didn't even start this game at all.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
So far, how's the poll? How many wants more content, at the cost of killing the save files?
Because reading this, if most of the votes are in favor of the "More content/Break the saves" then It's better not to play at all this version (and the next, unless the next is the 3.0 but I don't think so) because it's all wasted time - at least I speak for those of you that, like me, didn't even start this game at all.
Currently 97% in favour. It might still be worth playing though given this is probably a fair way off from happening

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
How do you get to Yakotin guys? i see the grey crystal, and main quest tell me to get there, but the only way i can think of is the bridge and is closed.
It's a path northeast of the bridge after completing Astafa's quest.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Have I locked myself out of the Erika/Botanist quest line? I met her at Deep Woods but cant seem to find the pamphlet girl at Ornesse to find her .. ?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think that breaking the save is better, I would rather begin the game again with new content and fixes than be stuck with a shitty version.
Most definitely. I don't understand anyone who would be like "no, don't add and improve the game, I don't want to lose my saves in old content cause I just want to keep playing old content!"

This is a great game for sure, but it undeniably has its flaws and some of those can only be fixed by redoing some of the underlying systems. With all the different routes available, I can't imagine why starting anew either on a previously unexplored path, or a vastly improved explored path is a bad thing.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes