simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Have I locked myself out of the Erika/Botanist quest line? I met her at Deep Woods but cant seem to find the pamphlet girl at Ornesse to find her .. ?
When you met her in the deep woods did you help her find the flower, then let the flower take advantage if her? I think those are the triggers to get the Golden Girl scene to trigger in Ornesse.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
did they add animation inside? cause here show they do

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
did they add animation inside? cause here show they do
The animation seems to be purple mantis', looks like the person that uploaded the file just ripped a gif from him.
Also, the guide in there is from redknight

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The animation seems to be purple mantis', looks like the person that uploaded the file just ripped a gif from him.
Also, the guide in there is from redknight
so there no animation yet in the game? damn got my hope high for nothing

b915ad

Jul 27, 2017
is there any fix for lag / freeze issue... when entering new area, entering menu, talking to shopkeeper, it takes about 10 second for every action to occured... this game really good but the lag really annoying...

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Where/How do i meet Xyless?

I've read something about Slink but i've searched that placed and found nothing. (Btw, I'm about to go to Novos to meet Lankin for the quest "A New Hope".. Idk if that helps D:)

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Where/How do i meet Xyless?

I've read something about Slink but i've searched that placed and found nothing. (Btw, I'm about to go to Novos to meet Lankin for the quest "A New Hope".. Idk if that helps D:)
After the main quest Seeker of the Sword, the blacksmith will be in front of the castle in slinsk, talk to him and you will start the quest.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but after finishing the 3 gem quest at Slinks to get Xyles, I initially tried to set her free and she ditched me in the Castle. Then I tried to bind her to me, then she STILL ditched me at the Castle. Is it because I have 71 morality or something else? :(

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but after finishing the 3 gem quest at Slinks to get Xyles, I initially tried to set her free and she ditched me in the Castle. Then I tried to bind her to me, then she STILL ditched me at the Castle. Is it because I have 71 morality or something else? :(
Definitely, she's only for bad guys, you would need less than 15 to recruit her.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is she even worth getting? I mean, other than an H-scene, what does she do anyway? Like, Carys does more than 2500 damage per auto attack already.
I would say that scenes are worth more than gameplay, but that's just me. I do recommend checking her out, using the in game save editor is easy and saves a lot of grinding.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes