CM

May 10, 2017
The Farm origin has incest as well. Your mother works at a brothel in Slinsk, and with a little chatting you can sleep with her..
Have not seen in pointed out.. All Orgins Have incest via the Katelyn Story Line ... Both PC's are at least half bro/sis to Katelyn, so using logic...Daddy was out planting seeds or Mom is the Noble Whore running the club in Summeredge.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone when playing as a female can I get pregnant again after I give birth the first time? And how long does it take to actually give birth in game time from getting impregnated? I haven't played since 1.6 lol. I want to find out everything else on my own.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey everyone when playing as a female can I get pregnant again after I give birth the first time? And how long does it take to actually give birth in game time from getting impregnated? I haven't played since 1.6 lol. I want to find out everything else on my own.
Yes you can. Meridith uses magic to speed up the time to only one month.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Act 2 "A New Hope" Explore the Braxion Road at Novos. What am I supposed to look for and where to go?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Cool Cat, 2.8 JUST came out. It IS the new update.
And I found the answer to my question. You need to clear Summersedge, then find the brothel. That enables pregnancy, which is a chance-based thing.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Anyone know about the chest in the crypt in Ornesse? So when you go to the temple with the red stone, and go downstairs and solve the puzzle that keeps teleporting you, there is a boss fight. There are two chests you can access, and one you cannot. Can you gain access to that chest? how?

necron

Nov 5, 2016
Anyone know about the chest in the crypt in Ornesse? So when you go to the temple with the red stone, and go downstairs and solve the puzzle that keeps teleporting you, there is a boss fight. There are two chests you can access, and one you cannot. Can you gain access to that chest? how?
no you can't and the chest is empty

TS2016

May 7, 2017
You are searching for the archaeologist? Speak to the prison guard in the left part of Novos.
No. I already found him, talked to him, and went with him in the tunnel.
If you look in Quest Journal for "A New Hope"
- Find Lankin in Novos. (Done)
- Talk to Lankis at the Novos Inn. (Done)
- Explore the Braxion Road. (trying to complete)
- Return to your castle and get some sleep.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Whoa they really made some changes even in early game. The succubus used to be trappped by that Warlock in his tower near the beginning of the game but now I just cleared the castle and succubus came in. Hope I don't find any glitches with this.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
So according to guides I have seen online Lankin is a father for the player character when the PC is female. But, I just got the one h-scene with him, and then went to sleep and nothing. Is there another scene with him other than on hte boat?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes