ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I see, thank you. So the torturous waiting begins.

By the way, what are the locked contents once you activate the cheats from the succubus on the necro tower?
There is no locked content yet.
There is one scene for FemPC triggered after losing a battle.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
There is no locked content yet.
There is one scene for FemPC triggered after losing a battle.
Sweet! Thanks, I'm planning on taking it on my second playthrough but was worried about the warning it gave me about locked scenes or something.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Sweet! Thanks, I'm planning on taking it on my second playthrough but was worried about the warning it gave me about locked scenes or something.
To be honest you might be better off using the cheat menu plugin instead, just in case they actually do lock stuff in future updates.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Could anybody tell me how to trigger this scene?I extracted the horse cum myself,but the owner just didn't ask me to help him at all.Did I miss something?
Thank you guys

wiki link
34,PC with 2 Horses, Stables,Owner will ask you to help because he is too busy. Black Horse, Pet him, Give him a BJ.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Could anybody tell me how to trigger this scene?I extracted the horse cum myself,but the owner just didn't ask me to help him at all.Did I miss something?
Thank you guys

wiki link
34,PC with 2 Horses, Stables,Owner will ask you to help because he is too busy. Black Horse, Pet him, Give him a BJ.
In the first scene, you need to have acepted the warlock's quest, the second one you get in act 2.

So am i just stupid for not finding Zedi anywhere?
You mean Zent? He is in the castle walls

Reactions: RuskinSalmon

TS2016

May 7, 2017
In Acts 3 the castle in Slinsk (up the road from the docks)- where there are two globs red on left and blue on right and three statues in center. Is there a correct answers?

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
So for the Paladin's Pledge quest - the Nature Spirit seems to be missing. I'm at the clearing by the Warlock Tower as shown on the map, but nothing is there. Known bug?

I picked the quest up pretty early but finished a few other quests before completing it. Currently have Meredith, Demoness, and the tentacle monster in my party. Did I wait too long? Maybe completing some other quest broke the trigger for this one?

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
So for the Paladin's Pledge quest - the Nature Spirit seems to be missing. I'm at the clearing by the Warlock Tower as shown on the map, but nothing is there. Known bug?

I picked the quest up pretty early but finished a few other quests before completing it. Currently have Meredith, Demoness, and the tentacle monster in my party. Did I wait too long? Maybe completing some other quest broke the trigger for this one?
Read the paladin's map in your inventory and walk through the trees exactly like it is on the map, there will be a shining animation when you're on the right path.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Read the paladin's map in your inventory and walk through the trees exactly like it is on the map, there will be a shining animation when you're on the right path.
That worked. Didn't realize I had to follow the path exactly.

Thanks man.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
I have version 2.7, if I switch to the new one, will I have to start all over again or I can keep my saves?

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
How to continue Katelyn CQ after talking to the librarian? He talks about giving me some mineral (Viridian) contained in a box, but gives me nothing, exploring the library, I cant interact with any box either.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there still no real walkthrough of the game? That's a shame. Lesser games have been treated better.
Honestly, for now you should just be thankful that someone in here is making at least a Walkthrough (if you were talking about an official one done by the developers), updating it little by little when in fact he could easily do something else.

Otherwise, if you didn't know about this, @redknight00 is the one that is making the Walk, even if partial and not completed.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes