bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Nope, still out of their skill area. I mean why should they? They have 2 upcoming games for 2018. No time to fix some "minor shit" that has been around for ages. :test:
I'm not sure it has anything to do with skill. They've said if people agree to killing off current save compatability in 3.0 (which we did) that one of the bonuses would be upgrading the game engine which would allow the gallery to be fixed.

Reactions: DBOO

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not sure it has anything to do with skill. They've said if people agree to killing off current save compatability in 3.0 (which we did) that one of the bonuses would be upgrading the game engine which would allow the gallery to be fixed.
Do you think we'll be seeing 3.0 anytime soon? Maybe before Spring? I know they've been hard at work and I appreciate the effort.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
Do you think we'll be seeing 3.0 anytime soon? Maybe before Spring? I know they've been hard at work and I appreciate the effort.
My guess is probably late Feb to early March depending on how much work upgrading the engine and stuff takes, seems like they're planning quite a bit to take advantage of the upgrade.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So where exactly in the castle do I find Xyless? I have the necessary low morality and choose to enslave her.

Edit: Nvm, realized by chance I needed to speak to the butler first.

Last edited:

Engram

Sep 24, 2017
Looks like the original plan was 2.9 was finishing Emek's Rest and then 3.0 was the save break patch which would bring the new updates. Today I think they mentioned they are switching the order so the next patch should be the one that breaks saves but also comes with the improvements.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Looks like the original plan was 2.9 was finishing Emek's Rest and then 3.0 was the save break patch which would bring the new updates. Today I think they mentioned they are switching the order so the next patch should be the one that breaks saves but also comes with the improvements.
So they're combining both of the patches into a single release yeah? Did they say anything about the ETA of that?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Seems to have run into some trouble again, how do I start Katelyn's quest? Have I just not talked to her enough?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Seems to have run into some trouble again, how do I start Katelyn's quest? Have I just not talked to her enough?
Many of those quests are either triggered by talking to her with high affection or by leaving the area.
Also, nice Shadow-Spawn GF pic.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm kinda stuck and its my own fault but I need some advice. I'm at the beginning of the game with fem/noble start and I'm planning on going on mostly corrupt. I have no idea which quests I should do right away or wait till I gain enough corruption for certain characters where they gain affection instead of losing it. Or if I should just ignore that and do the quests anyway despite affection loss. Any opinions?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hey everyone. I'm kinda stuck and its my own fault but I need some advice. I'm at the beginning of the game with fem/noble start and I'm planning on going on mostly corrupt. I have no idea which quests I should do right away or wait till I gain enough corruption for certain characters where they gain affection instead of losing it. Or if I should just ignore that and do the quests anyway despite affection loss. Any opinions?
If any, the affection/corruption changes will be different only for Ruksana and Meredith with 6 and 10 mostly. But the quests are all over the place, so it's kind of hard to tell.

Check the walkthrough in my sign for more detailed info, I put the affection/corruption changes for most quest in Act I/II.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
If any, the affection/corruption changes will be different only for Ruksana and Meredith with 6 and 10 mostly. But the quests are all over the place, so it's kind of hard to tell.

Check the walkthrough in my sign for more detailed info, I put the affection/corruption changes for most quest in Act I/II.
I've looked at your guide before. Thanks for your work. This is just me being indecisive. My thought process for this is I kinda wanna see the corrupt comments from Merideth and Rusankia but I'm unwilling to postpone seeing H-scenes that require Affection values early in the game. So I'm trying to decide which quests to do or wait so I can see the corrupt version.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I've looked at your guide before. Thanks for your work. This is just me being indecisive. My thought process for this is I kinda wanna see the corrupt comments from Merideth and Rusankia but I'm unwilling to postpone seeing H-scenes that require Affection values early in the game. So I'm trying to decide which quests to do or wait so I can see the corrupt version.
Just use the save editors from some posts ago to change corruption values

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes