ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So according to guides I have seen online Lankin is a father for the player character when the PC is female. But, I just got the one h-scene with him, and then went to sleep and nothing. Is there another scene with him other than on hte boat?
Lankin is ONE of the possible human fathers for FemPC's child.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So according to guides I have seen online Lankin is a father for the player character when the PC is female. But, I just got the one h-scene with him, and then went to sleep and nothing. Is there another scene with him other than on hte boat?
Pregnancies with human fathers are chance based, so you may not always get it.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
Alright I see ddf's post, Minotaurs are not 100%. Jenda's dad (the Minotaur Chief) did not result.

And yes I do have it set to on.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I didn't even know someone made a walkthrough. Could you link me to wherever its posted or do I have to donate to a patreon or something?
Here you go (or click my signature):

It's the weekly update with Xas, Laroavia and Act2 quests. It's free since I'm not affiliated with the devs, it's a good exercise so I do it in my free time.

Alright I see ddf's post, Minotaurs are not 100%. Jenda's dad (the Minotaur Chief) did not result.
The minotaurs are the ones from the arena, their scene has a 100% chance.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
for some reason redknight I didn't even look at your signature. Sorry about that. You didn't have to post it again. Thanks for the walkthrough.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Here, cut from my walkthrough:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, I'll upload a new version later tonight after some more editing.
Thanks. But it still doesn't answer my question. My question is about Explore the Braxion Road on the journal under "A New Hope." I have already gotten Lankin out and recovered the relic.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks. But it still doesn't answer my question. My question is about Explore the Braxion Road on the journal under "A New Hope." I have already gotten Lankin out and recovered the relic.
If you already got the armor, then go sleep

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
In some of the quests, there is an error where you keep mentioning supporting the dwarf or the minotaur
Ah, I'll fix that, I copy pasted it as a template and must have left some stuff that shouldn't be there.

Last edited:

DmVirgin

Aug 21, 2016
For patreons, has there been any updated about the new character for the folks who want to do evil playthrough?

SystemParadox

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been noted before but several maps are missing or just don't appear. All I see is a black screen and I'm forced to run around blind. Is there a fix for this? Thank you in advance =)

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
This is the first game I've played on this site. Pretty surprised that you can spend 35+ hours on an adult game on the first playthrough lmao, good job devs! Anyone got an ETA on the 2.9 update?

ass34

Nov 22, 2017
Is there a full save for this that has a completed gallery? I'd appreciate if someone could share it so I don't have to slog through this games dreary combat.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a full save for this that has a completed gallery? I'd appreciate if someone could share it so I don't have to slog through this games dreary combat.
The gallery is bugged, it only shows some scenes.
I also had problems with the combat, to make the game easier, go to the warlocks tower and use the cheat demon, you should receive a special command to instant win any combat.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I see, thank you. So the torturous waiting begins.

By the way, what are the locked contents once you activate the cheats from the succubus on the necro tower?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes