Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Damn that's alotta file!! luv the game. Glad the update came when it did. Been a few months since i played and i was just starting fresh with 2.8. Thankfully i haven't gotten to far. Also hope the upgrade works as good as changelog says, my old ass pc isn't crawling yet, but it sure ain't sprintin' either ;)

Reactions: Muff Diver

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Um, so i just donwloaded this and it always gets stuck on the start-up loading screen. Any solution to that?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well then. After reading the changelog, time to put aside those ridiculous AAA games and start playing something serious here.

(not a joke)

Chel

Jun 1, 2017

Just stuck behind this? Could this be related to what version of rpgm i have?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
just wait, or what i did is press all the f1, f2 buttons etc buttons
welp, it has been up for 20 min, nothing has changed. Messed around with some buttons, f2 started to show fps (which was 0) and f4 reloaded the game.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I started it and closed it 3 times in a row everytime i got to main screen nps selected a origin and played. As @Dark rai has commented close and start again.

Aug 16, 2017
i do like this game as despite being rpgm it doesn't crash every few mins.....but it does run extremely slow and gets really tedious with all the loading pauses

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
welp, it has been up for 20 min, nothing has changed. Messed around with some buttons, f2 started to show fps (which was 0) and f4 reloaded the game.
I've had the same problem. I also tried to start the game several times but without results. So I tried to start the index.html file in the www folder (the game is essentially a browser application) and the game started. At this point I went out and started the game.exe and the game started again ;)

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
If there is a gallery in this game could somebody upload their save please. Any save will do but male/noble is preferred.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes