COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
My Windows decided to restart for no reason, even after I turned the updates off, and I lost all the progress in the download.
Guys, seriously, stop being lazy and upload the game in a decent place.

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

kido

Jul 26, 2017
Aaaaaand 3.0A is out, with bug fixes.
Fixed bugs:

- "Loading now" stuck issue fixed
- Preloader added to improve loading times a bit
- No background window behind the text during Adult scenes.
- Difficulty system now works as intended
- The Faceart during conversations should no longer merge with the text box
- Several battle backgrounds for the origins fixed

Thank you for your patience and have fun!

Reactions: COOL_CAT

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Faster slave!!! x'Dx'Dx'D

Seriously it is a good thing my internet plan has no monthly bandwidth limit.
Fortunately it's the same for me, and via torrent or direct download my speed is 800 kb/s, but downloading again another file the next day the release of the previous one, it's annoying xD

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I have a question, is it normal for the game to have a loading time between the different maps of 5-10 seconds now, i played a older version on my old PC and i really cant remember them so long.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
WOW filesupload seems to be infested! kaspersky is going crazy here. for everyone who considers downloading on fileupload, be careful! seems to be a trojan program that is on the website. Objectname: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic
from the website (DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK!!!)
i suggest to close the downloadlink to filesupload 'till its safe to download from there again.

right now, gdrive is down. too many people downloaded from there. i hope tomorrow i will be able to download the stuff.

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question, is it normal for the game to have a loading time between the different maps of 5-10 seconds now, i played a older version on my old PC and i really cant remember them so long.
I've noticed that sometimes that happens, but only like once or twice in any of my playthroughs

kir69

May 13, 2017
Great i was half way done with 3.0. Guess I'll just wait for 3.0A to be uploaded. Hope this time with faster download source. Getting only 100kb/s is frustrating.

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Much needed update. This game finally runs smoothly for me now. They also finally fixed the gallery which has been one of the biggest issues for a while now. Despite some of the content not being my thing (beastiality being the main one), Roundscape is still one of the most complete games on here with a lot of content overall.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Much needed update. This game finally runs smoothly for me now. They also finally fixed the gallery which has been one of the biggest issues for a while now. Despite some of the content not being my thing (beastiality being the main one), Roundscape is still one of the most complete games on here with a lot of content overall.
I find it amusing how the party members are quick to getting fucked by a horse, kind of a bummer that the game forces it in two of Ruksana's personal quests.
Really wish the game added the option to fuck Carys, that bald lady in Ornesse and Erika.
So uhh.. should i stop this then? View attachment 45940
Upload it anyway.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So uhh.. should i stop this then? View attachment 45940
it's your decision. it could be a false positive, yet its pretty rare in my case to find a false positive, 'cause my programs are always up-to-date. i wouldn't download something if i don't know if it's safe or not. safety comes first for me than a game ^^. the download itself you have might not be infested, but you might already have the trojan installed by simply clicking on the link from filesupload. im not near an expert but it seems that the site is secretly opening another link in the background (see my previous post) that contains the trojan.

thanks for the gdrive link. i will check it out after i downloaded it!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I find it amusing how the party members are quick to getting fucked by a horse, kind of a bummer that the game forces it in two of Ruksana's personal quests.
Really wish the game added the option to fuck Carys, that bald lady in Ornesse and Erika.
I guess that shit is just normal in this world. Look how fast Meredith fucks a stray dog that you pick up off the street if she even has just a little corruption. It's why I either play the game as a female protagonist, or a full on evil male protagonist so it doesn't feel like I'm getting cucked by random animals. I think the only female in your party that doesn't get the hots for animals or just randomly fucks somebody else is Clawyn.

Reactions: COOL_CAT

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
yes "only",what did you want ? not like he making 30K+ or somtn.so bugs and shit should be expected:test:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes