Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
I noticed a cheat tab in the menu but looks like i need a code. The demon that gives ya the god mode is still in the tower so was wondering what the cheat codes be for and if anyone knew any?

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
anyone who can pop this to mega ?
as already mentioned by someone else the gdrive is over the quota limit, and the filesupload is bandwidth-limited

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Question can you be a Futa? or is there just futa characters?
You can only play as either male or female, though female does get at least a couple of temporary futa scenes (as in she gets a dick temporarily).

Reactions: nln0

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the game lag as hell!!!!
i guess your pc isn't up for the game then? i didn't play the newest version yet, but in older versions people kept complaining about the stability either. yet i never encountered a lag. i only know that the game is kinda demanding in terms of the pc specs. cancel background programs and close your internet browser etc. and then try again. maybe it will be a bit better fro ya to play it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
there should be a mega link for the game because filesupload is slow as a snail and gdrive has a quota and have to wait for the quota to reset.
you missfortune if you don't read what other people already wrote in the last page. if you would have done it you would see another gdrive link that is actually fine and working (meaning, you can download from there right now) and even a torrent.
oh and by the way DONT USE FILESUPLOAD! read what i've written about it two pages ago!!!

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
the game lag as hell!!!!
Turning off animated tiles and monitor sync in the options can help with the lag. It's just a poorly optimized engine. My machine is a beast, can play games like Witcher 3 with quality completely maxed out, but RPGM has issues.

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
For thos of you stuck at "Now Loading", starting the game in Win8 compatibility mode fixed it for me.
v3.0a is supposed to fix that.

Fixed bugs:

- "Loading now" stuck issue fixed

- Preloader added to improve loading times a bit

- No background window behind the text during Adult scenes.

- Difficulty system now works as intended

- The Faceart during conversations should no longer merge with the text box

- Several battle backgrounds for the origins fixed

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Does it matter what order you do the cities after meeting Rukasana? I just got done doing Summeridge after doing Novos... Was looking around when I ended up at the headguarters for the Templars/Paladins well anyway told me to go meet the commander and I did got the quest from her went back to Novos went to the palace and saw two people there I haven't met yet Zee (red skinned woman) (guess its a nickname) and that one woman who has a nose piercing and then they had me vouch for them

Donggular

Aug 30, 2017
So is that npc that lets you turn on god mode still in the game? I didn't see her in the usual spot in Oakshire. Haven't played in a while.

Watah

Aug 15, 2016
Does it matter what order you do the cities after meeting Rukasana? I just got done doing Summeridge after doing Novos... Was looking around when I ended up at the headguarters for the Templars/Paladins well anyway told me to go meet the commander and I did got the quest from her went back to Novos went to the palace and saw two people there I haven't met yet Zee (red skinned woman) (guess its a nickname) and that one woman who has a nose piercing and then they had me vouch for them
They are people you meet later on. That scene is fairly new and I imagine that it triggering so early on was an oversight.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
They are people you meet later on. That scene is fairly new and I imagine that it triggering so early on was an oversight.
Ah, okay thank you... At least now I know I didn't screw up somewhere (hopefully) would hate to start over again after getting that far

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes