Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i hate american games like this. the beginning is difficult as hell. i mean really? dogs that can poison you and do 100 damge while you do only like what. 75 damge and they have like, 500 hp!? like. seriously!? what a joke! gotta make things unnecessary hard and grind fest. just freaking make it easy to understand and not bunch of freaking paragraphs description on one skill! its like, really!? its freaking stupid.
for real? i find this game totally easy to play o.o. i even killed the final boss in the first part with one single strike! ofc i dont use cheats or so.

piorundam

Aug 10, 2017
I was in warlock tower and agreed to use cheat, but i still have normal fights without skip option. What I need to do?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The
I was in warlock tower and agreed to use cheat, but i still have normal fights without skip option. What I need to do?
The skip is actually a skill under the special tab, it will do damage enough to one shot any encounter.

Reactions: piorundam

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i guess your pc isn't up for the game then? i didn't play the newest version yet, but in older versions people kept complaining about the stability either. yet i never encountered a lag. i only know that the game is kinda demanding in terms of the pc specs. cancel background programs and close your internet browser etc. and then try again. maybe it will be a bit better fro ya to play it.
i have a 1070 and a 6700k and even i had stuttering in this version, then again its probably fixable by disabling frame sync and such in options.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just to inform ya guys about yesterday and about filesupload: i talked with an admin and it seems it's a false positive. filesupload seems to use a bitcoiner that simply generates bitcoin when you visit the website. kaspersky however doesn't like this method and flags it as a trojan. so sorry if i frightened a few people.
so i guess it's okay to use filesupload!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Too bad that old save aren't working correctly since there is zero change that i will play this game again.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i have a 1070 and a 6700k and even i had stuttering in this version, then again its probably fixable by disabling frame sync and such in options.
lol you have a way better pc than me XD. i have a gtx 650 and an old bulldozer. yet i don't have any lags o.o. are you using win10? there seems to be a problem with win10 when you play the game. try the compatibility mode (even though it might not help as always -.-) also try out all the game options like vsync as you said) or downscale the game a bit to like hd ready and see if it gets better. for roundscape you really won't need vsync anyway.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
add megaup link for bugfix to OP uploading a megaup for main file atm.

THOSE asking for mega links please be aware i have no where near the time i used to have on this site because of my life style changes and work. I will add links when i have time. Those just leaching don't be a stiff if u can and are able to make a new link of some sort for other members please do so we all are here for the same thing. SO SHARE!!!!!!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Too bad that old save aren't working correctly since there is zero change that i will play this game again.
They have said the saves from now on wont be broken anymore. That all we be compatible.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
They have said the saves from now on wont be broken anymore. That all we be compatible.
Well then i'll just hope that some will share full save's of 3.0 version. Its too much of grind for me since it would be 3 and 4 time now. I had 2 comple runs previuos 1 male and 1 female.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well after playing around bit more now i can say that old saves work mostly. In new gallery there is 2-4 scenes that wont work on old saves but other then that they are just fine.
As for new gallery it is still missing alot of scenes but its beter then before.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes