Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
Don't like how there's no longer a fullscreen option, I'd prefer borderless, but any full screen option would have been good.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Some scenes don't seem to work in 3.0; specifically game just stops doing anything like halfway through the conversation with clawyn when she's tickling trout.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Don't like how there's no longer a fullscreen option, I'd prefer borderless, but any full screen option would have been good.
press F4
Forgive my ignorance, but how do we use the cheats? The game is asking for a number.
The only cheat that I know is the cheat demoness, can you explain more?
Some scenes don't seem to work in 3.0; specifically game just stops doing anything like halfway through the conversation with clawyn when she's tickling trout.
This is getting better and better, are you playing the patched version?

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Maybe he is talking about that another demon close to the tavern in Oakshire, well i haven't played this since 2.6, so i don't know if it was been removed...

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Maybe he is talking about that another demon close to the tavern in Oakshire, well i haven't played this since 2.6, so i don't know if it was been removed...
In the right-click menu, there is now a menu option called cheat. If you select it, a combination lock will appear and ask you to input the four-digit key code. I have no idea what the code is nor what kind of cheat options will be available. I use the RPGM cheat menu plugin and it is flawless!

Reactions: freca

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
press F4

This is getting better and better, are you playing the patched version?
I haven't checked with the patch yet, but it wasn't mentioned in the patchnotes, so I doubt it's fixed.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
In the right-click menu, there is now a menu option called cheat. If you select it, a combination lock will appear and ask you to input the four-digit key code. I have no idea what the code is nor what kind of cheat options will be available. I use the RPGM cheat menu plugin and it is flawless!
I will check them later, maybe this is part of the "content" they didn't reveal on the patch notes. I decided to come back to play to see this new combat changes.

Reactions: xenos87

Torr

Oct 11, 2017
is the patch the one that "includes memory fix" or are we waiting for the latest patch?

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
So... seems like a really big game and i'm not sure.

Male or Female for all the more freaky stuff?

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a save editor that works for the new saves from 3.0? I have always been able to edit saves from this game in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes