Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So out of curiosity did they remove the quest for the Nun in the barn? I talked to her and she told me about the thief but I have nothing in the quest log and I am pretty sure that there was a quest that you did for her

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
So out of curiosity did they remove the quest for the Nun in the barn? I talked to her and she told me about the thief but I have nothing in the quest log and I am pretty sure that there was a quest that you did for her
It is not marked, check the barn to get a scene and then kill the thief that is next to the Warlock's Tower.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
with that? 50 hours of grinding? 20 hours? i rather just play the games that dont require so much unnecessary grinding. and ive done my grindings in games that are better than this and dont require a 2min battle.
thanks ill see and give that a go.
Dude, the game is very simple actually, the only "hard" parts are in the very beginning when you don't have a full party, after that is very easy and fast (max of 3 rounds depending on the enemies), i was playing in Hard Difficulty but after lvl 5 i changed to Impossible and still easy!
I think that you may be not used to these games and you aren't even optimizing your equips.
Just change the difficulty to easy or normal and you may get a better experience.

Reactions: Daxter250

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Dude, the game is very simple actually, the only "hard" parts are in the very beginning when you don't have a full party, after that is very easy and fast (max of 3 rounds depending on the enemies), i was playing in Hard Difficulty but after lvl 5 i changed to Impossible and still easy!
I think that you may be not used to these games and you aren't even optimizing your equips.
Just change the difficulty to easy or normal and you may get a better experience.
After arriving at Summeredge the game becomes trivial. Buy the new weapons and armor, become a Barbarian, equip the dual attack gem for every weapon and just hold Enter during every battle. That's it. Ever 5-10 battles or so the enemies manage to actually damage one of my companions because I missed. But that's quickly healed up again.

At Level 12 my MC Barb dishes out 5k+ crits. Which is 5x more than the health of a regular enemy. I really wonder who thought it'd be a great idea to let you dual wield 2h weapons, though...

Reactions: Cazadore

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I don't know why I keep believing they'll fix the gallery, restarted as male and yep, already many of the scenes aren't found (Soldier in Tower, Meredith X Horse etc), it really drains any energy to keep playing cause either you'll have to clog up your save files or just accept you'll never get to see that scene again.

Also many thanks for everyone who posted number cheats!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so, you play a game for the gallery only?
if so, why don't you download the cgs from kakaikishi then? there you have all the scenes you wanna have in natura ^^.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
so, you play a game for the gallery only?
if so, why don't you download the cgs from kakaikishi then? there you have all the scenes you wanna have in natura ^^.
cgs is not same thing as scene. cgs has no text but scene does. For me that important factor.

Reactions: nojszu

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
cgs is not same thing as scene. cgs has no text but scene does. For me that important factor.
i'm sure with a simple software you can make your own gallery by playing the game and pressing the print button every time a new scene begins. and the program will automatically save the picture with its text.
other than that you can also save before a specific scene you like happens. not the best option i know, but better than nothing.

oh and, before people should complain about the gallery: there were times where the game didn't even have a gallery ^^. and it's kinda exciting, seeing, how much they added to the game since then. not every game can keep up with gabes LoQO.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes