COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
i'm sure with a simple software you can make your own gallery by playing the game and pressing the print button every time a new scene begins. and the program will automatically save the picture with its text.
other than that you can also save before a specific scene you like happens. not the best option i know, but better than nothing.

oh and, before people should complain about the gallery: there were times where the game didn't even have a gallery ^^. and it's kinda exciting, seeing, how much they added to the game since then. not every game can keep up with gabes LoQO.
Only now that Gabe is adding a scene replay.
I really don't understand how they couldn't fix all scenes, nothing against Arvus, but this really looks like they are withholding the fix for some reason.
Also, viewing scenes in-game is much better than only viewing some ripped images.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i guess i can explain why. look at the team who is program the game. one guy, the founder of arvis, is the coder. the gallery is obviously his work, yet he also has to code 3 other games too. he has so much work to do, i guess he even codes while taking a shit! maybe it's more difficult to code it into the exisiting game then they thought and therefore took it on a hold 'till they have more time for it?
and gabe really takes his time when creating games. the newest game is also already 2 years old and not even near finished XD. i'm just glad that we have people like gabe or the guys from arvus and wouldn't stomp too much on things like the gallery. but you might wanna write them an e-mail, maybe it helps? sometimes it helps.

just checked out my gallery: i have almost everything in it. but true, the soldier in the tower is missing. but the gallery works for me and almost everything is implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
i guess i can explain why. look at the team who is program the game. one guy, the founder of arvis, is the coder. the gallery is obviously his work, yet he also has to code 3 other games too. he has so much work to do, i guess he even codes while taking a shit! maybe it's more difficult to code it into the exisiting game then they thought and therefore took it on a hold 'till they have more time for it?
and gabe really takes his time when creating games. the newest game is also already 2 years old and not even near finished XD. i'm just glad that we have people like gabe or the guys from arvus and wouldn't stomp too much on things like the gallery. but you might wanna write them an e-mail, maybe it helps? sometimes it helps.

just checked out my gallery: i have almost everything in it. but true, the soldier in the tower is missing. but the gallery works for me and almost everything is implemented.
Having the game fixed is the least that I expect from something that is funded $18,367 per month.
someone would be so kind to tell me what are the variables affection / corruption of the characters to edit them. Thank you!
Something like "charactername affection" and "charactername corruption", they are pretty obvious but they are not next to each other.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well its technically still in alpha, right?
and yet the game is highly bugfree, just some scenes are missing in the gallery. and i tell ya, i played games that had a looooot of more bugs in the game. i can still remember the game where you had to breed monsters in farm ^^. or garnets adventure... those 18k won't be used for roundscape alone. as i said before, 3 games are in development. so don't have too high expectations and please don't compare such a game with games from big companies where they often fix their games asap. simply write them an e-mail and tell them, that some scenes are missing. i'm sure they will answer ya!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's not like the game is full of bugs. I played from the start to the end a few versions ago without trouble. And as @
said there are a lot more of scenes now in the gallery, which is a big improvement.

So if you have no idea how much hard work is involved in making a game perhaps you should refrain from making uneducated guesses. :noexpression:

Reactions: Daxter250

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
On the notion of bugs, i think Princess Rina might be. I've got brandy, rope and anti-preg potions but she's not taking any of them.

Unless there's a special potion i'm missing somewhere?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
It's not like the game is full of bugs. I played from the start to the end a few versions ago without trouble. And as @
said there are a lot more of scenes now in the gallery, which is a big improvement.

So if you have no idea how much hard work is involved in making a game perhaps you should refrain from making uneducated guesses. :noexpression:
Way to miss the point, I never said that the game is easy to make, the gallery bug was one of the most persistent bugs in all the versions and I'm glad they are trying to fix it now.
On the notion of bugs, i think Princess Rina might be. I've got brandy, rope and anti-preg potions but she's not taking any of them.

Unless there's a special potion i'm missing somewhere?
You need the special anti-preg potion, the normal version doesn't work with elves, I think that you can buy it in Summeredge.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Give up on the gallery, they won't fix it! This issue with the gallery it's been here since 1.2ish? It's been years already, literally years so they did had enough time to fix it or gather resources to comission the fix. Maybe when the game is finally finished they will fix, maybe.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone having an issue with the movement speed resetting to walk speed? Not sure when exactly this started but I was in Novos and by the end of it my sprint is walking and my walking is painfully slow lol

Edit: As a temporary fix, if anyone gets this bug, you can use the cheat code: 1700 to give your character 5x speed. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS WITH ALWAYS DASH ON. Once you disable always dash, your movement will be normal dashing speed :)

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Are the brothel and farmlands implemented? You can build them from the construction menu at the castle from Jorg but I can't find them unless they're not something you can get to. Also whats up with that Lovely House? I've looked around trying to figure out what its for but I keep forgetting where I found the info or if there was even any about it...
The brothel and farmlands are purely for income at this point not places that you can visit, you build them and get money periodically. Not sure if it's time-based but I always seem to get 7500 gold every time I return to the castle.

I believe there are just a couple scenes involving Katelyn and someone else that use the lovely house and that area in the lower left with the path.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
The brothel and farmlands are purely for income at this point not places that you can visit, you build them and get money periodically. Not sure if it's time-based but I always seem to get 7500 gold every time I return to the castle.

I believe there are just a couple scenes involving Katelyn and someone else that use the lovely house and that area in the lower left with the path.
Oh, okay thank you for that. Um stupid question but who is Katelyn I've seen some people mention her but I've yet to actually meet or see her though it could be because I keep starting over instead of just playing through. Keep making choices I regret making.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Found a simple way to play through the game much faster so that you can see the new scenes without spending days replaying the game (or you can't be bothered with the story and just want the sex scenes):

Open Roundscape Adorevia\www\js\plugins\SRD_Debug_SpeedUp.js

Then go to line 102 and 104 (or lookup "var playtestOnly" and "var fadeIndicator"), change 'true' to 'false' in each line. Save

Once in game, just press L to increase speed (each press increases it by 25%, I found 3x to be just right), or U to return to normal speed

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Cheat Plugin-

Femelle Save-
Male Save-

your link is broken !! pls dawnload any link ^^

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes