redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ?
Probably an corrupt file, try downloading again.
Found a simple way to play through the game much faster so that you can see the new scenes without spending days replaying the game (or you can't be bothered with the story and just want the sex scenes):

Open Roundscape Adorevia\www\js\plugins\SRD_Debug_SpeedUp.js

Then go to line 102 and 104 (or lookup "var playtestOnly" and "var fadeIndicator"), change 'true' to 'false' in each line. Save

Once in game, just press L to increase speed (each press increases it by 25%, I found 3x to be just right), or U to return to normal speed
Very nice, works fine for me. I'll put the file in case someone wants, just decompress in the root folder.

Jun 18, 2017
The game doesn't go past the loading screen at the start even after i have downloaded the patch and placed in the exe destination folder. It even tells me to overwrite the file, but it still doesn't start the actual game. Anybody know why this is happening?

stealthwizard

Jul 17, 2017
I'm glad that even in their changelog, the thing that show off to everyone to try and encourage further funding, they show off typos and grammar errors in their trainwreck of a game.

Holy moley.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
The game doesn't go past the loading screen at the start even after i have downloaded the patch and placed in the exe destination folder. It even tells me to overwrite the file, but it still doesn't start the actual game. Anybody know why this is happening?
This is really weird, are you sure you are using the 3.0a version? What worked for me in 3.0 was to press F5 untill the game loaded, try to do this and then check your version on the start menu.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone having an issue with the movement speed resetting to walk speed? Not sure when exactly this started but I was in Novos and by the end of it my sprint is walking and my walking is painfully slow lol

Edit: As a temporary fix, if anyone gets this bug, you can use the cheat code: 1700 to give your character 5x speed. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS WITH ALWAYS DASH ON. Once you disable always dash, your movement will be normal dashing speed :)
Thanks for the tip, this happens in Novos after the scene with the Nexilim, Calanthe and Bon's.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
when i go to the gallery it says that the twilia x incect queen, (which is the lamya, though it should be spelled lamia not lamya like it is in the game), Failed to load: img/pictures/YTwiliaQueen1.png.

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks for the tip, this happens in Novos after the scene with the Nexilim, Calanthe and Bon's.
If you take this to your castle, once you've put in the code and walk around a bit, for some reason your movement will return to normal. Not sure why this fixes it, but I've gone to Novos and replicated the bug, and fixed it a half dozen times now, until it's actually fixed, this seems like a good way to deal with it.

Reactions: Ariastor

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
when i go to the gallery it says that the twilia x incect queen, (which is the lamya, though it should be spelled lamia not lamya like it is in the game), Failed to load: img/pictures/YTwiliaQueen1.png.
Not only this one but some others too, ALWAYS save before trying to use the gallery and you will be "fine". They seem to intend of leaving the gallery bugged until who knows....

If you take this to your castle, once you've put in the code and walk around a bit, for some reason your movement will return to normal. Not sure why this fixes it, but I've gone to Novos and replicated the bug, and fixed it a half dozen times now, until it's actually fixed, this seems like a good way to deal with it.
Yep, i realized that after some time. This is the second time i see this bug, happened before in the scene with Meredith and her mom a few versions back.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I have question. how i can get this scene with Ruksana and Wild horse? I tried everything male/female,low corruption/big corruption but still i have the scene with boobjob and not the creampie :D. YRuksanaHors05.png

Nestea

Jul 15, 2017
where to get special Anti pregnancy potion because my vendor in the castle doesn't have it only anti pregnancy potion without special

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
If i remember correctly, she needs to have some corruption and then you can stay to watch with her knowledge.
Doesn't working, I tried everything like i said : I was female/Male, I have big Morale/low Morale, Ruksana have a 100 Corrupt points/-100 Corrupt points, I tried watching/watching in secret. And still not creampie but boobjob

optico

Jun 29, 2017
Doesn't working, I tried everything like i said : I was female/Male, I have big Morale/low Morale, Ruksana have a 100 Corrupt points/-100 Corrupt points, I tried watching/watching in secret. And still not creampie but boobjob
When she tells you about the horse thing in the castle you need to choose the dialogue option that's something like "don't you wonder about it" or something like that. No corruption requirement as far as I know.

Reactions: Makaikishi
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes