TS2016

May 7, 2017
After letting tentacle guy have his way with female student in the university, she said something about finding the resting place of cult that might give clues about the tentacle guy in the tunnels near slinsk. Is that in game? Any one find it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know the cheats in the game?
Use the Demon in the warlock tower or a Save Editor (they are very easy to use for this game).

After letting tentacle guy have his way with female student in the university, she said something about finding the resting place of cult that might give clues about the tentacle guy in the tunnels near slinsk. Is that in game? Any one find it?
Not yet in the game.

Also, here's the new walkthrough, I added: all quests from Emek's Rest, act 3 main quests from Cinkahn, a few sidequests from act 3 (Kat and Mayla's) and the gifts I could find.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
In act 2 you go back to slinsk and are asked to check out graveyard again. Puzzle inside asks 3 questions concerning a knight a king and a believer in regards to chaos. Tried a bunch of options can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know the correct answers please.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Hey guys, can someone lend me a hand? I was playing and light went off... My computer shut down and now Adorevia does not recognise neither of my 2 saves before the shutdown. If I make another save it does recognise the new one, but still... I don't wanna lose all the progress. Any clue on what's happening?

EDIT: Fixed it already. Created a new game save in slot 2, then closed game and changed save2 to save 3 and my old save1 to save2 and worked for some reason... Now game does not recognise save3 (Now I'm kinda curious why tho)

Reactions: COOL_CAT

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
So is there anything to do after I get the amulet and the goddess gets caught helping me? I have no new quests and no real leads on what to do next...Sleeping in my castle just plays a loop of a seperate time she helped me and drops me in Slinsk...

Edit: Nevermind, this glitch actually happened because I slept after the cutscene played, so I was not....visited, upon leaving the room. If you view this cutscene DO NOT sleep again, or you risk ruining your game, apparently...spaghetti coding ftw

Last edited:

Fauxkiss

Dec 3, 2017
In act 2 you go back to slinsk and are asked to check out graveyard again. Puzzle inside asks 3 questions concerning a knight a king and a believer in regards to chaos. Tried a bunch of options can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know the correct answers please.
They all mean nothing.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the response. I looked at the walkthrough that was posted earlier and finally saw it. Nice to have a place to go tho that people actually respond thanks again.

Nexio

Jul 29, 2017
So is there anything to do after I get the amulet and the goddess gets caught helping me? I have no new quests and no real leads on what to do next...Sleeping in my castle just plays a loop of a seperate time she helped me and drops me in Slinsk...
I have the same bug. Every time I sleep in my castle, the goddess appear and drop me in Slinsk. Can someone please tell me how to solve this problem ?

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
I have the same bug. Every time I sleep in my castle, the goddess appear and drop me in Slinsk. Can someone please tell me how to solve this problem ?
Don't sleep, instead leave the room and go into the throne room to progress further.

Reactions: Nexio

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Does Xyless not get her own affection? I went to the status for her and looked at the variables but it says Succubus Affection 42... Used the debug stone and still sometimes getting referred to as he

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I haven't played since 2.0, and because I'm reloading a save from near the end game exploring areas isn't much of a guide to the new stuff. I have a few questions:

1. Is Cendioscur still the point of no return?

2. I found a new unnamed quest in Slink's Graveyard, played around with the puzzles, and now I'm left with red and blue crystals and a twinkling stone plaque in front of the three statues. Nothing responds to interaction, and I get no hint whether the job is done or where I'm supposed to find the cultists that were trying to delay me. Is this incomplete or did I miss something?

3. After finishing Katelyn's last companion quest she asks me to meet her 'tonight'. I what that means in this game, but she didn't come to me when I slept in my room, and I didn't find her anywhere else around the estate. Is this also unfinished?

4. I also didn't find the new brothel and farmlands you can build. Are these explorable locations, or just extra income for now?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Does Xyless not get her own affection? I went to the status for her and looked at the variables but it says Succubus Affection 42... Used the debug stone and still sometimes getting referred to as he
She does, but it's currently bugged and it shows the affection from Succubus. The numbers are recorded properly as well as her submission stat (unique to her and probably why the devs screwd up).

I haven't played since 2.0, and because I'm reloading a save from near the end game exploring areas isn't much of a guide to the new stuff. I have a few questions:

2. I found a new unnamed quest in Slink's Graveyard, played around with the puzzles, and now I'm left with red and blue crystals and a twinkling stone plaque in front of the three statues. Nothing responds to interaction, and I get no hint whether the job is done or where I'm supposed to find the cultists that were trying to delay me. Is this incomplete or did I miss something?

3. After finishing Katelyn's last companion quest she asks me to meet her 'tonight'. I what that means in this game, but she didn't come to me when I slept in my room, and I didn't find her anywhere else around the estate. Is this also unfinished?

4. I also didn't find the new brothel and farmlands you can build. Are these explorable locations, or just extra income for now?
First, save games from below 3.0 are not compatible with currenct version, so expect bugs if you didn't start a new game.

2. It's the quest to recruit the new companion, check my guide for a complete walkthrough, I won't post it here because it's quite long.

3. Exit and reenter the castle, go to the chapel and then beach.

4. It's just for income.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
Alright, found out an hour ago the latest MV Save editor allows you to change variables (which the corruption/affection values are). I'll edit my posts to reflect that and link the editor. Plus side is you no longer need to use my saves from the beginning of the game, you can just pick up from where you are.

To do that, just click on the advanced tab and you'll see like "MeredithCorruption" and you just have to change the value. I always set them to 500, which is well over the all the requirements for any event, so I don't have to change it later if I make a decision someone doesn't like.

Heres the link-

Of course, another edit- Don't wanna bump the post for something not release related, but just a heads up on a companion you can miss. For the second time you meet up with carys, you want Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn, Zent, and Trish's corruption to be less than 5. After that, feel free to switch it back. Took me way too long to find that map in RPGMaker.
if you would please update the link, because the file is nowhere to be found

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

The Dev as of v3.0 start a new game the old saves may work but things will be broken and buggy. DON"T waste your time with old saves start new game like DEV has said, otherwise playing a broken game

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I'M STUCK.....At the last moment of Act I, I'm supposed to defeat an old monster in the old temple of Laroavia. I can't seem to find it.
1. I found naga.
2. I found a cave, can't seem to enter it.
3. Found some blue costumed army guys, the Murkhal cultists one.
4. found a ship restaurant too.

BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT TEMPLE!!!

I have v3.0A pls help me..

Edit: Finally got it.... I thought the odd monster would be some kind of wierd looking thing.

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes