enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I've come across bugs, but nothing game breaking, and I wouldn't be able to tell them apart from bugs left over after a rushed hotfix. I don't think my class abilities have changed, and and I know the autobattle exploit hasn't. Trying to sell weapons or armor crashes the game, and trying to view a few pics in the gallery. I won't be able to get Xyless this playthrough, since the next item is either missing or far less obvious than all the other items in the puzzle.

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
i've version 2.8 of 3.85 GB. do I've to download version 3.0 of 4.20 GB again to fix the problem?
or there is any other way?

Loreli

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone else have a bug, where you dash is really slow? I got out of a scene and my character is moving so slowly now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i've version 2.8 of 3.85 GB. do I've to download version 3.0 of 4.20 GB again to fix the problem?
or there is any other way?
What problem do you've? (if it's something inside the game, I can't help you. If it is technical, maybe I can)
Anyway, I believe that yes, you've to download the newest version if you want to fix whatever problem you have (if in game). Also, you'll have to start again the game from the scratch since save game below 3.0 aren't compatible!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone else have a bug, where you dash is really slow? I got out of a scene and my character is moving so slowly now.
Yes, and though I don't know an exact fix, it will clear itself up eventually. I think it's caused by dashing across floor that restricts you to walk pace and getting interrupted by combat or cutscene. It could be intentional in Amatum's (sp?) first encounter.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Just have 2 quick questions.

1. Does anyone know the affection corruption & variables?
2. Do any of the sidequest become unavailable while doing the main quest?

Edit: also cant seem to ever get to ask cary about her secret in the first quest

Last edited:

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
You have a debug stone in your inventory, using the debug stone should fix you movement speed bug.

fozard

May 12, 2017
how do i trigger the next quest for calanthe ? after walking around in the desert and the footjob scene and she said she will meet with the mc again. from the walkthrough "Find a place in Ornesse: if she’s happy, talk to her in Ornesse for the next step" but where is she ? did i mess up something ?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
how do i trigger the next quest for calanthe ? after walking around in the desert and the footjob scene and she said she will meet with the mc again. from the walkthrough "Find a place in Ornesse: if she’s happy, talk to her in Ornesse for the next step" but where is she ? did i mess up something ?
She will be right next to the crystal, you can't miss, but I don't know if she will be there instantly or after exiting and reentering the town. Either way she will only appear if you're nice to her before (ie have sex and/or pick all the submissive and sexy options).

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Leave the town and return

kevin7halfx6

Apr 20, 2017
Just have 2 quick questions.

1. Does anyone know the affection corruption & variables?
2. Do any of the sidequest become unavailable while doing the main quest?

Edit: also cant seem to ever get to ask cary about her secret in the first quest

Yes I would like to know what the variables are too. The old save editor doesn't seem to work anymore and the only one I found that could edit saves didn't have the name of the variables in it.

Also some sidequests do become unavailable when you change acts.

peacmaker

Dec 14, 2017
This game is a resource hog and I've found that closing browsers and other resource intensive processes (for me it's Chrome) sometimes stops this. It also makes the game run better generally.
i shut everything down but the game and still happening. any other suggestions or just bad luck me and it wont work.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
its stuck on "Now Loading" for me. anyway to fix this?
Are you using the 3.0? That issue was solved for most with the 3.0a patch (from the first page).

Yes I would like to know what the variables are too. The old save editor doesn't seem to work anymore and the only one I found that could edit saves didn't have the name of the variables in it.

Also some sidequests do become unavailable when you change acts.
I use the Cheat Menu plugin, it has the names o the variable and switches.

And to be more precise, only the quests from Oakshire become unavailable.

Reactions: SloppyJohnson

LhitR7

Dec 15, 2017
How do get H sence for xyless? I enslaved her and visited her room, but she is not in the quarter and I have already finished many main quests.

And how do I talk to mayla? I have her in the prison but she just wanders around.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes