enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
wtf is up with Xyless' quest? There isn't a stage of it that hasn't failed! Even after making it clear she was a slave she still demands accommodations and then dismisses me. What a cunt!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
wtf is up with Xyless' quest? There isn't a stage of it that hasn't failed! Even after making it clear she was a slave she still demands accommodations and then dismisses me. What a cunt!
How was your morality? She will leave if the player has more than 15 regardless of being slave/mistress.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How was your morality? She will leave if the player has more than 15 regardless of being slave/mistress.
That's what I call broken; when she was bound, I didn't ask whether she was comfortable with my ideology. I don't see why morality would be a condition at all, much less the implication that dominance is inherently immoral.

If she were bound as the text stated, why would she be making any demands of Fracis at all? Does she deserve it?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
That's what I call broken; when she was bound, I didn't ask whether she was comfortable with my ideology. I don't see why morality would be a condition at all, much less the implication that dominance is inherently immoral.

If she were bound as the text stated, why would she be making any demands of Fracis at all? Does she deserve it?
Yeah, it's kinda dumb, I hope in a later version they change it to make more sense. Also dominance by itself isn't inherently immoral, but I would say in this case it is since you're literally enslaving someone.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, it's kinda dumb, I hope in a later version they change it to make more sense. Also dominance by itself isn't inherently immoral, but I would say in this case it is since you're literally enslaving someone.
In my opnion, enslaving a demon of chaos is a much more moral option than setting her free.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have a save close to after getting your castle? I never made it that far but my ssd crashed and i lost everything, and im too lazy to start over if anyone has a save file they can share

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I'm not sure about that. The host mortal is dead, the spirit occupying it is an anthropomorphized characteristic (and a shallow one at that) and already lacks free will because she can only act according to that nature. She has no sense of nor regard for humanity, like any other tool.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

The slave path is indeed weird, since she shouldn't be able to run away from good PCs, but her demands are not broken because the PC is her master and kicks her out of the nice quarters after arriving at the castle. There should be some reason to make her leave, like make the amulet powered by corruption or something along those lines.

fozard

May 12, 2017
how the fuck do i trigger the minotaur scene in the arena ? after defeating every enemy there is only one minotaur, tried talking to him but nothing happen, tried doing main quest and some side quest then back to the arena still only one minotaur then talk to him again still nothing happen

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Any clue why i cant use rpg cheat menu anymore? Used it on this identical version but now im getting error codes since i had to redownload the game

TS2016

May 7, 2017
how the fuck do i trigger the minotaur scene in the arena ? after defeating every enemy there is only one minotaur, tried talking to him but nothing happen, tried doing main quest and some side quest then back to the arena still only one minotaur then talk to him again still nothing happen
I think you need to go back to arena in Acts 2. That's when it worked for me.

K

KnightAngleBoi7

Any clue why i cant use rpg cheat menu anymore? Used it on this identical version but now im getting error codes since i had to redownload the game
Do you have the more recent Cheat Menu? Did you run the patcher again?.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
so a question from me does anyone know what will happen to adult content creators like the guys from roundscape on patreon after the people from patreon are trying to change their guidelines in regards to adult content and perhaps even bann it entirely?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
so a question from me does anyone know what will happen to adult content creators like the guys from roundscape on patreon after the people from patreon are trying to change their guidelines in regards to adult content and perhaps even bann it entirely?
I think right now they're just shitting themselves because they're under investigation for complicity in funding criminal enterprise. As long as they cooperate with investigators they can get some conditional assurances that they won't be charged with providing "adult services," and one of those conditions will probably be shuffling adult content to its own little ghetto so they can whitewash their brand name. imo this would still be a betrayal of their original agreement, but at least content creators will still get paid.

Memento112

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone else get a problem with 3.0A that some scenes in gallery crash the game?

They fail to load the image in img/pictures and then it says "Error Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"

At least Female x Carys, Adel, Slinsk wolf and Slinsk Imps have this problem for me. Scenes work fine the first time around, but not in gallery.

EDIT: And the filenames in img/pictures seem to be correct.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
I think right now they're just shitting themselves because they're under investigation for complicity in funding criminal enterprise. As long as they cooperate with investigators they can get some conditional assurances that they won't be charged with providing "adult services," and one of those conditions will probably be shuffling adult content to its own little ghetto so they can whitewash their brand name. imo this would still be a betrayal of their original agreement, but at least content creators will still get paid.
ok thanks for the info was just suprised when i read it and saw one of my favourite games stopped till the think with patreon is cleared but thanks for theinfo enkephalin07

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes