Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
And, well If anyone has missed save editor that can edit all values with perfect naming of variables, character values and items.....

Reactions: Netrik

Bleublanc

May 9, 2017
anyone knew where graphic or config setting stored for this game or rpgm? beeen looking the game folder but seems its not stored there, game lag soo much on low end notebook :frown:

JacksD

Feb 4, 2017
Has anyone figures out how to ge the game working on macs with wine again?
Every time i run it, it gives a "cant extract package" box from the game window
slight relate, the same thing happens with Claire's Quest

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
any idea on how to max out the affection/corruption for the companions and have scenes activated according to the affection/corruptions levels or values, because i have changed the values in the saveeditoronline and the scenes were not activiated accordingly (so to speak, its only a change in number; not the behavior of the game according to the levels).

and as i have heared, you can change it and have it maxed out in one conversion to have it actually active, not being just a display number.
I did an affection/corruption guide some time ago. It should be somewhere here

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
hoping there will be more, gay I guess?, content in the future, that has been missing in the game imo
hopefully more with the trap

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So I'm about to start the game, but I am overwhelmed when trying to pick my origin? Any reason to go for some over others or anyone have recommendations?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So I'm about to start the game, but I am overwhelmed when trying to pick my origin? Any reason to go for some over others or anyone have recommendations?
The only difference are some scenes (1-2 per origin) and some slightly different dialogues. I recommend going for the one with the fetishes you want more, noble/farmer = incest, Templar =monster girls, thief = bdsm and soldier is vanilla-ish.

hoping there will be more, gay I guess?, content in the future, that has been missing in the game imo
hopefully more with the trap
I might be wrong, but I remember the deve saying there will be no man on man, only the very few Futa on male and trap.

• Hey there
Reactions: Stretta

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
The only difference are some scenes (1-2 per origin) and some slightly different dialogues. I recommend going for the one with the fetishes you want more, noble/farmer = incest, Templar =monster girls, thief = bdsm and soldier is vanilla-ish.
Which has more yuri options or futa?

K

KnightAngleBoi7

Templar also comes with an extra class. Farmer also has prostitution.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So I'm a couple hours in now with reloading and what not. I am trying to corrupt Meredith, but I keep losing affection to. Any points. Or should I just not really worry about corruption?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Has anyone figures out how to ge the game working on macs with wine again?
Every time i run it, it gives a "cant extract package" box from the game window
slight relate, the same thing happens with Claire's Quest
There's something called "Wine Stable," which is apparently different. I use Wine Stable for everything that doesn't work with regular Wine, which includes Roundscape Adorevia.

EDIT: Maybe that's too vague. I tried updating a bunch of shit, which didn't work, and then figured I'd see if the latest version of Wine would get the job done. Downloading the latest "stable" version is what I meant...but, again, I use the stable version and the older version for different games.

Last edited:
K

KnightAngleBoi7

So I'm a couple hours in now with reloading and what not. I am trying to corrupt Meredith, but I keep losing affection to. Any points. Or should I just not really worry about corruption?
Right now, it's almost impossible without some cheating.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Which has more yuri options or futa?
I recomend playing as female character since there are a lot more variety in the genres of the sex scenes, male protagonist is mostly just vanilla sex with a few threesomes here and there.

There is also quite a lot of scenes between NPCs only.

Reactions: KnightAngleBoi7

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
Is the Patch already installed in the Full Download or do you have to extra patch?
It's not really clear to me

K

KnightAngleBoi7

Is the Patch already installed in the Full Download or do you have to extra patch?
It's not really clear to me
I think the patch isn't in the full download, at least, isn't in most of them.

Reactions: Amte

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
There's a point where you start developing it, before then just try to avoid any situations where it'll negatively affect it such as doing the shop promotion/slander and I'd recommend holding off on the paladin quest until you have a few party members because you can swap out party members such as Meredith and Succubus in order to gain the bonuses you want and avoid potential affection/corruption losses, so my recommendation would be waiting until you have Ruksana, possibly even Clawyn since she's a very quick pickup thereafter.
As soon as you arrive in Slinsk she'll tell you about her father and how she wants to go visit, that's her first companion quest which is where you can really start developing corruption for her, at the same time there will be a guy in the Oakshire Inn that will help push it further towards corruption, I'd recommend doing the paladin questline beforehand because you can get a point of corruption telling her you fucked a goddess once the Succubus asks, which can't be obtained if she's already got too much corruption. You can do the guy in the inn which gives you a great resource amulet and further corruption if you convince her to sleep with him, she'll do it willingly if she has enough corruption (at +2 corruption instead of +3), so if you want a slutty Meredith for it then probably do the companion quest first which you rough up the guy outside the inn, you let Meredith vouch for you and you kill the vampire.

Last edited:

AndyToad

Aug 11, 2017
I found that there's three cheat code available now.

2931 for Skip Combat Skill
1819 for 2500 gold
1700 for Running super fast

Don't know if there's more, but these 3 were found in the CommonEvents.json

have fun guys :D

Reactions: qwer209
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes