K

KnightAngleBoi7

I found that there's three cheat code available now.

2931 for Skip Combat Skill
1819 for 2500 gold
1700 for Running super fast

Don't know if there's more, but these 3 were found in the CommonEvents.json

have fun guys :D
Someone had those, but thanks anyway.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
i am having an issue with the gallery stuff, when i try to review the scenes, the game freezes and crashes. ( not all scenes though )

any ideas?, i did apply the bug fix provided.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
How do you cheat? I didn't take the cheats with Nestro and now I see to get Cary I need morality and i'm at -12 right now. Where does it need to be for Cary. Also I guess is there a magic number for corruption and morality needed for characters and scenes? I see for the one sword you need +50.

mochi

Aug 10, 2017
I`m have some gallery bug going on on some places. Like the castle and the orc tent. Is there any fix?

K

KnightAngleBoi7

How do you cheat? I didn't take the cheats with Nestro and now I see to get Cary I need morality and i'm at -12 right now. Where does it need to be for Cary. Also I guess is there a magic number for corruption and morality needed for characters and scenes? I see for the one sword you need +50.
For modifying affection and corruption, you will need either a save editor or the .

For the numbers needed, try redknight00's .

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Am I the only one who is bothered by the artistic inconsistency? Kinda wish the scenes were all made by the same artist or at least different artists who tried to stick close to a specific design. I also wasn't aware that different origins had different themes along the road, namely thief having BDSM and Templar, monster girls. And how often is the wiki updated? None of this is mentioned there.

Last edited:

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Am I the only one who is bothered by the artistic inconsistency? Kinda wish the scenes were all drawn by the same artist or at least different artists that tried to stick close to an specific design. I also wasn't aware that different origins had different themes along the road, namely thief having BDSM and Templar, monster girls. Do these change if we change our class? And how often is the wiki updated? None of this is mentioned there.
yeah the artistic inconsistency sucks, some art is beyond bad (Nikraria is an insult to all hentai games), but it probably is related to this game being 4 years old or so, when the project started their patreon was small and Kaliyo couldn't pay top artists.
I also don't like the amount of Futa/Furry/interspecies sex, but here aswell, the top patrons probably have an influence on what scenes are made for the game.

Reactions: Reaverrew

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
correct me if am wrong, but the game is still incomplete?
Like most of us already said, technically speaking the game has some endings (I didn't play yet, but these are words coming from others) but they're adding, fixing and probably finish some.. char's route? Some places that aren't fully implemented?

Surely someone else that already played this game several times can tell you more, but the gist of it is this.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Stupid question,but is it possible to obtain Carys, and then cheat and get corruption score so you can get a evil companion?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Stupid question,but is it possible to obtain Carys, and then cheat and get corruption score so you can get a evil companion?
Kind of, her recruitment requires less than three corrupted people in the party (pc+companions) iirc, so you can work around. The problem is her corruption check is taken every time you go to your room, so she can leave at any time you have a high corruption.

Luckily, the morality check for both evil and good companions has a large margin to say in, just keep it between -12 and 15 an you'll be alright.

So, why the hell there is still no Male intercouse scene with Carys? This is really dumb.
She can fuck a male PC, but I guess that's not what you're asking for. I don't know, I have the impression that she was made for some specific purpose that was later scraped and she's kind of weird now. I say this because everything from her quests look like it was made by a third party like a mod.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So, why the hell there is still no Male intercouse scene with Carys? This is really dumb.
Think there is only 2 scenes. But i agree, this is too few. Hence why i called most male protagonist scenes a vanilla fest XD.

Better play with the female, you never know what to expect from the scenes...:closedtongue:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah I just started a male protag playthrough and it does seem rather bland so far compared to female. Of course I'm not that far into it so far, but there seem to be a lot of missed opportunities.

what female is the most worth playing tho? thinking about a female playthrough :p and excited for more Carys scenes :p
I like the farmer playthrough a lot for female.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I wish before they end the game that they go again through the first part of the game to polish it up and make it quality wise more in line with the latest updates- they should have the fundings to do so :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes