Jul 9, 2017
I gave up on this game sometime ago because it was a bugfest. I kind of want to try it again, but I want to know if it's actually playable now?

Loreli

Sep 1, 2017
I gave up on this game sometime ago because it was a bugfest. I kind of want to try it again, but I want to know if it's actually playable now?
There's still some bugs, (most noticeably in the gallery) but besides one where my character was moving slowly my play through was relatively bug free.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarlockRichard

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone else get a problem with 3.0A that some scenes in gallery crash the game?

They fail to load the image in img/pictures and then it says "Error Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"

At least Female x Carys, Adel, Slinsk wolf and Slinsk Imps have this problem for me. Scenes work fine the first time around, but not in gallery.

EDIT: And the filenames in img/pictures seem to be correct.
yeah, it's a known issue. At least it's only a few scenes; most of them work fine.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I think it's the one in the ornesse church with the big ass demon
It is, and I have some other questions about this dungeon. Is there any use for this Demon Eye in the other chest? Is there any way to get to the middle chest? And is the map called 'Level 1' because there are other levels?

EDIT: Ok, this is Level 2:
level2.png

Is there something else I need to use before approaching the demon?

Last edited:

Viece

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone else get a problem with 3.0A that some scenes in gallery crash the game?

They fail to load the image in img/pictures and then it says "Error Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function"

At least Female x Carys, Adel, Slinsk wolf and Slinsk Imps have this problem for me. Scenes work fine the first time around, but not in gallery.

EDIT: And the filenames in img/pictures seem to be correct.

i was able to rename the files correctly. Let the error message stay and look for the file and rename it correctly the image will be messed up but you can play the scene.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
anyone have a save at the end of act1/when act 2 starts, female noble if you have it, otherwise ill take whatever

Last edited:

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
It is, and I have some other questions about this dungeon. Is there any use for this Demon Eye in the other chest? Is there any way to get to the middle chest? And is the map called 'Level 1' because there are other levels?

EDIT: Ok, this is Level 2:
View attachment 50233

Is there something else I need to use before approaching the demon?
I'm pretty sure there is n way to get the middle chest and the eye has no use beyond selling it.

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
I'm having a bug where I'm stuck walking (no way to dash) after the Novos scenes with Calanthe and the Bons. Any way to fix this? Reloading an older save works, but it's stopping me from completing other quests.

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
I'm having a bug where I'm stuck walking (no way to dash) after the Novos scenes with Calanthe and the Bons. Any way to fix this? Reloading an older save works, but it's stopping me from completing other quests.
Use the debug stone in your inventory, it fixes it. Debug stone doesn't resolve gallery issues, but for general things like that it can be handy.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I was wondering, when will the game be 100% complete? i mean reach the point where all is implemented by the developers and stop updates?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I was wondering, when will the game be 100% complete? i mean reach the point where all is implemented by the developers and stop updates?
It looks like Kaliyo's attention has drifted to developing new games. Last updates leave the impression he's not that familiar with what he's done on this game anymore. It adds new features, new areas, new Patreon pleasers while neglecting the unfinished segments and features.

Reactions: Lenneth1

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys...I've a question about the versions on the OP. The torrent shows 3.0A but the other files uploaded to the filehosts are 3.0 or the bugfix. I don't have any previous versions so downloading the torrent will give me the latest version right? Or should I download the bugfix too?

Thanks in advance.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
any idea on how to max out the affection/corruption for the companions and have scenes activated according to the affection/corruptions levels or values, because i have changed the values in the saveeditoronline and the scenes were not activiated accordingly (so to speak, its only a change in number; not the behavior of the game according to the levels).

and as i have heared, you can change it and have it maxed out in one conversion to have it actually active, not being just a display number.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
any idea on how to max out the affection/corruption for the companions and have scenes activated according to the affection/corruptions levels or values
I think it triggers when you talk with companions in castle. + are you positive that you changed variables for affection/corruption only?

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
I think it triggers when you talk with companions in castle. + are you positive that you changed variables for affection/corruption only?
yes, am positive that i have changed the affection/corruption variables only; its really weird; and ohh, i only changed the variables for Meredith and Ruksana only.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes