Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Are you using the 3.0? That issue was solved for most with the 3.0a patch (from the first page).

I use the Cheat Menu plugin, it has the names o the variable and switches.

And to be more precise, only the quests from Oakshire become unavailable.
alright thanks, still need to figure out why i cant get cary to show me her secret on the first quest, if anyone has that info

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
in summeredge in unseen problem quest i choose to save Sandra but I can't find her after that and can't access through the path in wall. so I can't finish the quest

Kuuko

Nov 28, 2017
in summeredge in unseen problem quest i choose to save Sandra but I can't find her after that and can't access through the path in wall. so I can't finish the quest
Well, you chose the bad ending it seems. Go south towards the farmers and the windmill on the left is open, you should be able to enter it to find her.

That "doorway" is just background.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is Roundscape Adorevia [v3.0A BugFix] a complete game? or story is not completed.
As far as I remember, if I remember correctly, since... 2.8? Or previous, the game was already completed. Right now I believe they're just adding more stuff!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
As far as I remember, if I remember correctly, since... 2.8? Or previous, the game was already completed. Right now I believe they're just adding more stuff!
There's too many dangling plot threads and unfinished features to believe that. The 6 unimplemented perks, for example.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There's too many dangling plot threads and unfinished features to believe that. The 6 unimplemented perks, for example.
However, an ending there is so the game in a certain sense it's finished. They're just adding & finishing other stuff.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone re-post the walkthrough please. It's down and no one made mirrors.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Yes I would like to know what the variables are too. The old save editor doesn't seem to work anymore and the only one I found that could edit saves didn't have the name of the variables in it.

Also some sidequests do become unavailable when you change acts.
IDK the variable but this will help editing save. After opening, just click on advance and click 'show switch and variable'.

Reactions: hamsterboom

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Does anybody know, if the Carys fucks MalePC and Tishtyra fucks MalePC scenes are implemented in the gallery?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes