Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
jesus christ the new version really lags a lot. especially near doors o.o. i hope they will enhance the performance soon.

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So since they changed things a bit, like Zedi now is in the Warlock tower in the place where Demoness was, but where is she now ? I mean the companion Demoness/Succubus.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So since they changed things a bit, like Zedi now is in the Warlock tower in the place where Demoness was, but where is she now ? I mean the companion Demoness/Succubus.
this was changed a few versions earlier already. simply go to the castle and clear it out.

Reactions: Makaikishi

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game where the controls will randomly stop responding and i'm unable to move. If anyone has any idea what my issue is id appreciate some assistance.

xue

May 31, 2017
for real? i find this game totally easy to play o.o. i even killed the final boss in the first part with one single strike! ofc i dont use cheats or so.
with that? 50 hours of grinding? 20 hours? i rather just play the games that dont require so much unnecessary grinding. and ive done my grindings in games that are better than this and dont require a 2min battle.

xue

May 31, 2017
I played a bit and each time u do the prologe with certian class u will get a specific weapon that will easy your early game but from what i noticed myself templar is the strongest early pick thanks to his great sword weapon .Later in the game i was able to wield 2 great swords with that i was able to deal around 1.5-1.7 k dmg with a single hit , and around 4-5k dmg with a crititcal .
Even if u start with a weak early dmg weapon ( Thief dagger deal low dmg) once u get meredith her spells deal a lot of dmg .
thanks ill see and give that a go.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
with that? 50 hours of grinding? 20 hours? i rather just play the games that dont require so much unnecessary grinding. and ive done my grindings in games that are better than this and dont require a 2min battle.
not really, i don't grind that much in the game. most of the time i take the time to enjoy the story and get the quests done. in my old saving from 2.7 i only consumed 10 hours of playtime and was already at act 2 with almost all the quests done. if you really don't like such long games, simply don't touch rpg games then. 'cause rpgs are supposed to be long and a bit grindy.

oh and by the way, i decided to start a new game and began to play it on hard... still way too easy to kill the enemies. they are simply no challenge and i'm often done with them after 2 timelines of fighting.

notarealname

Nov 25, 2016
Anyone have a save with all of the gallery switches toggled? You can enable all of the scenes with the cheatmenu plugin but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I finally got to play the new (it is to me) warlock class... :( why did they change it? The original warlock class was so much fun and diverse, lighting damage with the chance to stun, mana regen increase, mana cost reduction. This one just feels like generic fire user :(

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
ok so i havent played this since 1.9-2.0ish and was wondering if the gallery works properly now or if the majority of unique scenes still doesent appear there afterwards forcing people to keep multiple save folders for.... review purposes.. already dealing with that crap in My New Life

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Are the brothel and farmlands implemented? You can build them from the construction menu at the castle from Jorg but I can't find them unless they're not something you can get to. Also whats up with that Lovely House? I've looked around trying to figure out what its for but I keep forgetting where I found the info or if there was even any about it...

freca

Jun 15, 2017
In the right-click menu, there is now a menu option called cheat. If you select it, a combination lock will appear and ask you to input the four-digit key code. I have no idea what the code is nor what kind of cheat options will be available. I use the RPGM cheat menu plugin and it is flawless!
This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm kinda curious as to what is behind the lock.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm kinda curious as to what is behind the lock.
Unless there are codes that can, for example, unlock images or something like that, why use it? There's already editors online, cheat menu plugin that it's easy to use. Generally speaking, I wonder why everyone is so obsessed in using the code inside the game when there are more easy methods :pokerFace:

Even if like I said those can unlock images, just decrypt the files that are inside the game's folders for all of the images, and voilà, cheat inside the game become completely useless!

Reactions: xenos87
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes