May 10, 2017
Not for me, it didn't. IT actually made it worse, so the "now loading" text loaded in about 1 FPS.
Welp it worked for about 10 god damn mins now i can't log back in and i'm having the same problem as you where the start and loading sign goes at like 1 fps. :/
I regret doing what that guy said now *sigh*

xue

May 31, 2017
i hate american games like this. the beginning is difficult as hell. i mean really? dogs that can poison you and do 100 damge while you do only like what. 75 damge and they have like, 500 hp!? like. seriously!? what a joke! gotta make things unnecessary hard and grind fest. just freaking make it easy to understand and not bunch of freaking paragraphs description on one skill! its like, really!? its freaking stupid.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
i hate american games like this. the beginning is difficult as hell. i mean really? dogs that can poison you and do 100 damge while you do only like what. 75 damge and they have like, 500 hp!? like. seriously!? what a joke! gotta make things unnecessary hard and grind fest. just freaking make it easy to understand and not bunch of freaking paragraphs description on one skill! its like, really!? its freaking stupid.
Really? I felt like the game was quite underwhelming in terms of difficulty (remembering from v2.6), but that might just be because of your starting origin. I chose Templar and without skipping the prolog (iirc you otherwise won't get your greatsword and just a starting short sword) breezed through earlier parts without any grind whatsoever, as well as the game in it's entirety, as it only gets easier it felt like, occasionally switching to paladin and nuking everything to death with the 25mp 3 hit spell (can't remember the name)

So yeah, I either have some heavy memory displacements going on in my head or your starting origin made things unnecessarily difficult for you

edit: on another topic, the changes to random hit spells and some spells in general now using a line/row targeting feels somewhat odd I reckon.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Sylwan

Aug 26, 2017
Really? I felt like the game was quite underwhelming in terms of difficulty (remembering from v2.6), but that might just be because of your starting origin. I chose Templar and without skipping the prolog (iirc you otherwise won't get your greatsword and just a starting short sword) breezed through earlier parts without any grind whatsoever, as well as the game in it's entirety, as it only gets easier it felt like, occasionally switching to paladin and nuking everything to death with the 25mp 3 hit spell (can't remember the name)

So yeah, I either have some heavy memory displacements going on in my head or your starting origin made things unnecessarily difficult for you

edit: on another topic, the changes to random hit spells and some spells in general now using a line/row targeting feels somewhat odd I reckon.
I played a bit and each time u do the prologe with certian class u will get a specific weapon that will easy your early game but from what i noticed myself templar is the strongest early pick thanks to his great sword weapon .Later in the game i was able to wield 2 great swords with that i was able to deal around 1.5-1.7 k dmg with a single hit , and around 4-5k dmg with a crititcal .
Even if u start with a weak early dmg weapon ( Thief dagger deal low dmg) once u get meredith her spells deal a lot of dmg .

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Has this game been completed or are they going to continue to add on to it indefinately? played it over a year ago but stopped and decided to wait till its done.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Has this game been completed or are they going to continue to add on to it indefinately? played it over a year ago but stopped and decided to wait till its done.
Main Story in itself is done. They basically add new npcs, sidequests and other fluff every now and then, as well as doing some bugfixing.

On the note of bugfixing, is the gallery finally going to be fixed? noticed yesterday when trying out V3 that it seems like more scenes are showing in the gallery, but again not all of them.
This might be due to me messing with the values for corruption/affection with the savegameeditor every now and then, but still, I remember the Gallery being empty as heck even when not trying to fiddle with the stats

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I like that they removed the speed reduction indoors and the saves every map, that really helps. Also the game hasn't crashed yet for me which is a huge plus, even if it has FPS drop in very large maps.

I'm not getting all scenes in the gallery, but at least there are more than in previous updates.

For those still getting stuck in the loading, patching the game with Cheat Menu worked for me.

computer_bad

May 4, 2017
can you tell me how you are doing it? i tried to seeed a game once too but i could never accomplish it >.>. did you use a step by step tutorial or something that you can show me? ^^
I downloaded the game from besggk's gdrive link above. Then opened my torrent program, I use uTorrent, but bittorrent is pretty much the same. Then went to File, Create new torrent. A dialog box will open. Where it says select torrent click add file, then navigate to the file you want to share. Make sure start seeding is selected and then click create.
After that right click the torrent in the main menu of your torrent software and go to bandwidth allocation and for the first day I select High and no upload limit. I usually keep this on until my Ratio is ~10 or until the seeds/peers ratio is >1.1. If you have any other questions I can answer them in messages after I get home from the office. ~5 est.

Reactions: Daxter250

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder, if you select a female character, is it mostly girl/girl action? Or does the game still provide a lot of straight content from that perspective?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder, if you select a female character, is it mostly girl/girl action? Or does the game still provide a lot of straight content from that perspective?
Well there is a fair amount of straight that I had in a play through, though it was usually either gangbangs or with another species. Not as much of one on one F-M action as a female protagonist. But I also hadn't finished the game completely (back in 2.5 and some of 2.7), now starting over with the new version.

Reactions: Tiggie

Kmzz

Dec 4, 2017
There are a bunch of straight scenes, very few with your male companions but there are a lot of scenes with other males npc.

Reactions: Tiggie

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
How do you trigger Katelyn's quest? Even in Redknight's walkthrough, there isn't much about her in the first place. Oh, also, if you're still struggling with the Now Loading stuff, try patching your game with the cheat plugin. - that worked for me.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here is the Patch for 3.0 to 3.0A I do not use file upload services so once this get out if someone could post a Mega for others that would be very nice of you.

Edit, instructions on install are in the folder.

Second Edit, please remember to seed.
Well this fixes the loading screen but now most of new scenes in gallery are broken :D
I get error missing x pc. like twiliaxinsectqueen.pc is missing

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes