COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
it's your decision. it could be a false positive, yet its pretty rare in my case to find a false positive, 'cause my programs are always up-to-date. i wouldn't download something if i don't know if it's safe or not. safety comes first for me than a game ^^. the download itself you have might not be infested, but you might already have the trojan installed by simply clicking on the link from filesupload. im not near an expert but it seems that the site is secretly opening another link in the background (see my previous post) that contains the trojan.

thanks for the gdrive link. i will check it out after i downloaded it!
Not only a trojan, but a bitcoiner as well.
I guess that shit is just normal in this world. Look how fast Meredith fucks a stray dog that you pick up off the street if she even has just a little corruption. It's why I either play the game as a female protagonist, or a full on evil male protagonist so it doesn't feel like I'm getting cucked by random animals. I think the only female in your party that doesn't get the hots for animals or just randomly fucks somebody else is Clawyn.
I use the cheat plugin to change the companions morality so that I dont need to deal with this crap.

Reactions: Daxter250

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
i like the 3.0 changes but it sucks that we have to wait a month for emek's rest II now. especially since i dont see any new scenes in these patch notes.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I guess that shit is just normal in this world. Look how fast Meredith fucks a stray dog that you pick up off the street if she even has just a little corruption. It's why I either play the game as a female protagonist, or a full on evil male protagonist so it doesn't feel like I'm getting cucked by random animals. I think the only female in your party that doesn't get the hots for animals or just randomly fucks somebody else is Clawyn.
Different people will have different fetishes. I for one am quite in favour of the bestiality content. Lesbian stuff however doesn't appeal to me at all, despite being a straight guy. And this game is just a collection of various fetishes to begin with. So it's only natural for you to come across stuff you don't really like. That's the problem with such broad set games.

Reactions: T800

ronney

May 6, 2017
Can we use cheat plugin to get carys awhile still evil I found variable flag for carys corruption check using the cheat menu.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I don't know but I tried opening and closing the game three times like it said on his Patron page but it still showed the Now Loading screen, so I copied and pasted the RPG-Maker MV Cheat Engine Plugin into the game folder and patched it, and the game started with no problems but not sure if it was because of that or something else

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yay, new update! I hope the game run smoother in this new version.

kir69

May 13, 2017
can you tell me how you are doing it? i tried to seeed a game once too but i could never accomplish it >.>. did you use a step by step tutorial or something that you can show me? ^^
Seeding happens after the torrent is downloaded. If you can't seed then you might wanna check if you have seeding ratio limit. Also be sure that you don't have your torrents auto stop when they've finished downloading. If you still can't then it might be a port or IP (internet provider) issue.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Seeding happens after the torrent is downloaded. If you can't seed then you might wanna check if you have seeding ratio limit. Also be sure that you don't have your torrents auto stop when they've finished downloading. If you still can't then it might be a port or IP (internet provider) issue.
i guess it's one of my ports. but it can be damn tricky to find out everything. i had everything started but my torrent was simply disabled >.>.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
there should be a mega link for the game because filesupload is slow as a snail and gdrive has a quota and have to wait for the quota to reset.

Reactions: Litvan
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes