Jun 1, 2017
STILL can't play this damn game. An exception is ALWAYS raised when I try to open it. And no matter which option I choose, it won't open.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Anybody got a mirror? The google link is bad and the other site requires me to disable adblock.
weird as filesupload doesn't ask me to disable my adblock. U are clicking on the blue watch or download link not green faster with usenet to download it

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Seems that 3.0 is broken (again) and won't start it stucks t loading screen.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
oh wow it seem it's time to jump in. didn't touched it for 2 years...the only sad thing that PoE new league starting soon :<

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
weird as filesupload doesn't ask me to disable my adblock. U are clicking on the blue watch or download link not green faster with usenet to download it
Asked me to disable adblock too.

If it makes any difference, using Adblock Plus for Firefox.

500kb? Im only receiving 60kb in this site.
Someone, please make a torrent.
I'm getting around 40-50Kb/s, so I'm going to wait on either torrent or more mirrors, because there's no way I'm waiting approximately 18 hours to download this.

fakelovah

Aug 7, 2017
Hello,just asking are there any cheats ?:happyblush
Leave the starting town north, then follow the road north-east and find the tower. Do the quest you're given there (spiders outside the tower drop spider legs, horse semen can be bought/"extracted" from the stable in the second town). After completing the quest you're given the option to turn on cheats. It really only lets you skip combat though.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Sadly I'm in the same boat, looking at somewhere between 14 and 20 hours to download it cause the only guy with a copy I have spoken to (I'm sure there are more) just admits they are too lazy to create a new link.

May 10, 2017
Damn did i just waste 4gigs on a game that won't start and can't even get past the first Loading screen?
*Regret starts to kick in*:FeelsBadMan:

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
wow that's some quality bug testing Kaliyo has there if you won't even get past the first loading screen :biggrin:
but guys you have to understand he is only making 17,6 k $/month

Reactions: COOL_CAT
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes