Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Can any roudscape patron tell me what this pool is about?
It shoud be something about version 3.0

Last edited:
Reactions: flossy123

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
She can be recruited by anyone with less than 15. The amulet will only decided her route, whether it's the slave or dom path
Oh, well, what then is the meaning of enslavement if she can leave at any moment...
I hope in the next version will be fixed.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Oh, well, what then is the meaning of enslavement if she can leave at any moment...
I hope in the next version will be fixed.
Yeah, it is pretty dumb: "I know that you control me, but I'm leaving because you are not an asshole, bye!".
Also, I really wanted to keep her in the guest room, It's much cooler than the quarters

Reactions: flossy123

Gugino

May 18, 2017
does anybody have a save file from ruksana where she fuck the griffin or hypograph in the deep woods ?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is it true that "skunked" version is faster because the textures were resized (slightly) and collectively this contributes to more fps?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
did anyone know where to see all image from the game. Before i go at exhentai but now i cant find the link. Help me please

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I put a downaload link some post ago, try to find it.
i did find it thx. its very nice if you upload every time all the new pictures. great work man. Its sad Carys never take from behind....:"(

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
i did find it thx. its very nice if you upload every time all the new pictures. great work man. Its sad Carys never take from behind....:"(
Yeah, its really weird, even Tish that doesnt have a pussy takes it from behind but we dont have the option for Carys. Hopefully it will be added in the future.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I seem to be stuck somewhere. It says you'll be able to get a pamphlet in Ornesse to get to the second floor of the sex shop at the tavern. There's no one but the bartender and the waitress there, can't seem to find anyone giving a pamphlet?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes