GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
dont suppose you have a save before the knot one?
I just found this game and looking for scenes is...far in between
Sadly, no. Last time I played I haven't even recruited Caryn (went evil-ish route, and she is pure-hearted). And I don't have old saves anymore.

But that scene is one of the better scenes in this game.

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
This isn't entirely about the game, but I saw something about this site being acquired by Patreon. I sincerely hope this is someone's bad idea of joke, because this is NOT FUNNY! If this is legit, could someone inform me if that means we will have to buy games from here instead of being able to download them for free? I honestly have NO faith in Patreon because of personal experience. If it turns out that we do have to pay, could somebody please give me a link to a site similar to F95zone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: philtwo

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
This isn't entirely about the game, but I saw something about this site being acquired by Patreon. I sincerely hope this is someone's bad idea of joke, because this is NOT FUNNY! If this is legit, could someone inform me if that means we will have to buy games from here instead of being able to download them for free? I honestly have NO faith in Patreon because of personal experience. If it turns out that we do have to pay, could somebody please give me a link to a site similar to F95zone?

1711928411053.png

spoiler: it isn't real kek

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I'm only trying to find out if it was legit or not. The last time I saw an announcement like this, the sites I used were either shut down or ended up completely useless. These announcements were made around or during April, so my concern is justified.
even if its real yheres a millions of way to get sht for free even in paetron

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
I'm only trying to find out if it was legit or not. The last time I saw an announcement like this, the sites I used were either shut down or ended up completely useless. These announcements were made around or during April, so my concern is justified.
so the site 'announcing' this is news-patreon.com while the actual patreon news site is news.patreon.com so yeah its a fake site quite a clever one though as if you click the news symbol in the top it does link to the to news.patreon.

Also it says shit like Chief Coomercial Officer and claims said patreon officer spends hours reading the f95zone forums and said shit like "we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon" . its clearly a joke if you read in detail beyond the headline and first paragraph.

Patreon Acquires F95 | F95zone here is a thread of others discussing the joke

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
I think the last time I played was version 4.6...so I have to ask: Did we (finally) get a way to save the goddess (Eyilas) yet? The way her death was handled is still the part of this game that pisses me off the most. Especially b/c the game leads you to believe that you can actually do something to rescue / save her, but then cucks you.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey so i saw in once Changelog, that there is an Ending where you get join forces with Murkhals daughter.
I wanted to ask if its neccecary to have a lot of corruption for that

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
on vesper's you need to change your class cause whenever you get on the ship you get that class instead, the healer is on emek's rest, citizens are on slinsk, barkeeper on yakotin
It's ok for the healer and the barkeeper, but it seems that Slinks' citizens miss.
I've found several persons in Slinsks to work in my Castle or to live in Okashire, but it seems something is wrong or somebody is missing.

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Can someone tell me what i need to search for the museum quest in Xas, an elf named Marina, i think, gave me a list of artifact to search for her museum but when i read the list nothing happend and it just disappeared from my quest item list, and there's no quest log.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone tell me what i need to search for the museum quest in Xas, an elf named Marina, i think, gave me a list of artifact to search for her museum but when i read the list nothing happend and it just disappeared from my quest item list, and there's no quest log.
The first artifact is in Ornese, a sparkling light near the Ocean
The number two is in the tavern at Emeck's nest (Upper left)
The third one is in Tilan in the bathouse (Here, you must reopen the place before after some fights)

Reactions: undercover75
3.60 star(s) 133 Votes