yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: osoberanes

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
sighhhhh..... another big update and the scene with FMC x Meredith x Valerie x Horse still don't work ... and lets not talk about the gallerie... btw for those who played a bit how do you unlock the new zedi scene ?

Jul 21, 2021
I REALLY HOPE that the latest 6.7 version doesn't fucking BREAK one's Roundscape .exe file if they're patching (copy/pasting the necessary files of course) their previous build to the latest version, fucking HATE IT when it does that shit after all...! >_<

EDIT: Oh thank goodness, the latest 6.7 version didn't break my previous Roundscape .exe after I got done copy/pasting the necessary files. Was fully expecting it to and even prepped-up Imgur to get the proof-image uploaded, but thankfully the 6.7 version didn't break it this time and runs as normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
IMHO I believe the reason they keep this one alive, is because all the other games they have tried havn't really got off the ground so to speak. Apart from the side games they have done the next big thing was going to be Arenus but fizzled out. So they got to keep their $15000+ patreons happy, until Roundscape 2 takes off and supports them.

Until then I believe the patches will keep a comin'
Just my 2 cents
Muff diver out :ROFLMAO:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
IMHO I believe the reason they keep this one alive, is because all the other games they have tried havn't really got off the ground so to speak. Apart from the side games they have done the next big thing was going to be Arenus but fizzled out. So they got to keep their $15000+ patreons happy, until Roundscape 2 takes off and supports them.

Just my 2 cents
Sadly the next one will be3D garbage

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Everytime i see this game get updated, I don't know how i feel because it feels like its a dead horse being dragged along.

Just my 2 cents
Some of us was waiting for them to update the super hero game of theres, that heroine needs a dicking, but noooo. I still haven't even beat Arenus.

• Haha
Reactions: Muff Diver

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So if there is no gallery in the game what do you recommend for viewing old scenes , the game is so long and i cant save before every sex scene ? Save slots are limited as well.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Everytime i see this game get updated, I don't know how i feel because it feels like its a dead horse being dragged along.

Some of us was waiting for them to update the super hero game of theres, that heroine needs a dicking, but noooo. I still haven't even beat Arenus.
More like sick horse because if it was a death horse then they would abandoned the game.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes