Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
IMHO I believe the reason they keep this one alive, is because all the other games they have tried havn't really got off the ground so to speak. Apart from the side games they have done the next big thing was going to be Arenus but fizzled out. So they got to keep their $15000+ patreons happy, until Roundscape 2 takes off and supports them.

Until then I believe the patches will keep a comin'
Just my 2 cents
Muff diver out :ROFLMAO:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
IMHO I believe the reason they keep this one alive, is because all the other games they have tried havn't really got off the ground so to speak. Apart from the side games they have done the next big thing was going to be Arenus but fizzled out. So they got to keep their $15000+ patreons happy, until Roundscape 2 takes off and supports them.

Just my 2 cents
Sadly the next one will be3D garbage

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Everytime i see this game get updated, I don't know how i feel because it feels like its a dead horse being dragged along.

Just my 2 cents
Some of us was waiting for them to update the super hero game of theres, that heroine needs a dicking, but noooo. I still haven't even beat Arenus.

• Haha
Reactions: Muff Diver

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So if there is no gallery in the game what do you recommend for viewing old scenes , the game is so long and i cant save before every sex scene ? Save slots are limited as well.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Everytime i see this game get updated, I don't know how i feel because it feels like its a dead horse being dragged along.

Some of us was waiting for them to update the super hero game of theres, that heroine needs a dicking, but noooo. I still haven't even beat Arenus.
More like sick horse because if it was a death horse then they would abandoned the game.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So if there is no gallery in the game what do you recommend for viewing old scenes , the game is so long and i cant save before every sex scene ? Save slots are limited as well.
Could move the save to another folder & maybe rename it. Just make sure to keep a txt file incase; don't remember if this works for MV's saves, but, IIRC, in VXA this worked IIRC.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
The farm girl mother brothel scene is not working and thinks female mc is working alone. Was that fixed in 6.7?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Is it possible to increase the girls corruption while still keeping my own moral high?
Want Cerys in the castle but i also want all the corrupted scenes....

Darksol

Feb 8, 2019
Is it possible to increase the girls corruption while still keeping my own moral high?
Want Cerys in the castle but i also want all the corrupted scenes....
Easily. There is very little connection between MC corruption and others corruption.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes