RonuR6

Jun 20, 2018
Hello everybody!

So we all have noticed the AI art in H-Scenes with it's annoying, intolerable errors compared to the drawn ones back in the good ol' V5.8b....and even when we'd insert the old art into the game, it'd not fill the entire screen...
RIP the first link :(

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
@KiseRyota6
Just as a little hint for you, polish friend. Your face is showing on those screenshots you share. I don't know if you care about that or not, but I thought it's only fair to point something like that out to such a generous person as you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, since they only use that one fugly art style for the scenes I really don't care about the H anymore. So it's nice to see it's gameplay for once. The note paladin quest being HOPEFULLY fixed doesn't make me expect much though.

Reactions: Fiamos

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
@KiseRyota6
Just as a little hint for you, polish friend. Your face is showing on those screenshots you share. I don't know if you care about that or not, but I thought it's only fair to point something like that out to such a generous person as you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, since they only use that one fugly art style for the scenes I really don't care about the H anymore. So it's nice to see it's gameplay for once. The note paladin quest being HOPEFULLY fixed doesn't make me expect much though.
Wait you are also from Poland? Yeah I know you can see my face, If it's a problem I can change or ait that area to cover the picture.

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
Wait you are also from Poland? Yeah I know you can see my face, If it's a problem I can change or ait that area to cover the picture.
No, I am not from Polska. I knew a few people from there though and went along well with all of them. Can drink a lot and take jokes well, they also have a good taste regarding video games. Those were good friends indeed, kurwa.
I don't care if your face is there or not. I just thought you may care about that, anonymity, privacy, stuff like that.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
No, I am not from Polska. I knew a few people from there though and went along well with all of them. Can drink a lot and take jokes well, they also have a good taste regarding video games. Those were good friends indeed, kurwa.
I don't care if your face is there or not. I just thought you may care about that, anonymity, privacy, stuff like that.
It doesn't really bothers me if people see my face or not, but still thanks for keeping an eye on it :)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes