KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Guys, how can i found these three scenes, i really need them, thanks
The first I unfortunetly don't know :(.
Second: at start of act 3 or just before beating first boss go talk to Kaelean? Mage person from Sumeredge, he will give you quest, you will have to find girl hiding Goakuma in Sumeredge, in picture you have location.
Third: in act 2 in portal room you will find Meredith testing her new spell, go talk to her.

Reactions: Scorp12

Scorp12

Jun 8, 2022
Second: at start of act 3 or just before beating first boss go talk to Kaelean? Mage person from Sumeredge, he will give you quest, you will have to find girl hiding Goakuma in Sumeredge, in picture you have location.
Third: in act 2 in portal room you will find Meredith testing her new spell, go talk to her.
i've found the third one with your help, thanks :)

RyanSterling

Jul 7, 2021
For the second one, do you remember if you have to do anything before act 3 to get it to trigger? Because I am clueless to why mine isnt.

Sep 13, 2016
For the second one, do you remember if you have to do anything before act 3 to get it to trigger? Because I am clueless to why mine isnt.
I looked into the code for it and the variables it checks are if Summeredge is freed, has act 3 started, and also something called GoakunaSideQuest100. I'm not sure what that last one is, it's a fairly new variable added in with the barracks update. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but maybe there's a quest involving the Goakuna or a decision you make about them?

XXXtra-Mint

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dayumn haha you have been playing... amount of members in quarters tells the story. your save file works like a charm !!
btw if you have female save file for mere/mom/(MC)female stable scene please upload that too. I played the male MC already 30+ hours cant do the whole thing again :(

XXXtra-Mint

Oct 18, 2019
save file 2 (male PC) & 3 (female PC) = all in-game gallery scenes unlocked (save file taken from F95)
Male Farm origin. save file 4-24 all missing very lewd scenes (loooong list, including missing farm mom etc, actually had to play like 40h and actually had fun xD)
game version 6.6b, 6.6 also works

Ridikulasan

Mar 21, 2024
Hello, I have a problem. I can´t save my game. I really want to play this game but I can´t. Also when I try to get out of the options menu I get a message saying ERROR : EPERM : operation not permitted open and a route to config.rpgsave. Can anyone help me. I am a complete noob when it comes to computers. Thank you.

Jun 6, 2021
Wow they messed this up somehow. You can't see where you are on the map anymore. The game just crashes randomly during fights as well. They really should consider just giving us legacy versions if they think updates are supposed to make a game worse.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
now that iv had time to calm down, and the pain to subside...i see more clearly now why this game bothered me so much...i feel like the developer betrayed me.....
during the intro, and here on the information page it talks about how all sex can be avoided or skipped...
and up to this point? it has been, it was very clear what would happen when giving a choice...
the sailor.."get on your knees" its VERY clear he wants a blowjob....and you can pick to be a whore, reluctant or just walk away...
when you wake with with the succubus in your bead eating your pussy..again VERY clear whats going on here and what the options will entail you can let her keep going or kick he out your bed...and CREDIT where credit due...in most game it would simply just transition into the futa scene...but not this game, you are once again given very clear information on whats going to happen and give you the option to walk away....
thee was no confusion with what would happen if you pick to help the naga yourself....and nothing stopping you from just walking away...

then there is Rulwe ...this motherfucker......

up to this point the game had been very clear in what was about to happen and what your options where...then suddenly you find a what looks like a monster coming closer to you, but seems friendly and is not attack....
and your only options are to attack it or let it get closer.....tell me...how dos "let it get closer" warn me of whats about to happen?
with 0 warning and NO OPTION to back out you can only A lose a companion and miss out on some quest and content...or B get raped, soft rape and hard rape options available...but the lack of warning and no way to back out....the brutal rape that takes place hurts....the usually anger pain and week long depression im used to...but the fact that i was basically tricked into it...the devs had lulled me into a sense of safety with ample warnings and option to opt out....

and lets talk about how this scene also is unrealistic and breaks the games own logic ...im a mage....i can disintegrate the skin off your bone with the wave of a hand....yet i need to look for a weapon?
i have 3 other female companions..one whom is even worried and tells me to be careful...
yet the option of "help hes attacking me" dose nothing! all 3 of them what just stand there and watch? no one thinks to help me?

if my commanding officer said troops we got an unknown force headed our way, do not engage unless i give the order...then i hear the order to engage im not gonna just stand their and watch the commander get gunned down...

and once the rape is over..you all alone?! did they hear "help me" and go "welp shes getting raped, we could step in and save here..but lets just leave"

i feel betrayed cuz i know the devs CAN do better, they already DID do better... Rulwe was a step backwards and a spit int eh face of the player.....the low amount of lesbian content? i can deal with that....the constant dick dodging? im used to that

but t b told that i would be giving ample warnings and the option to opt out...and up to this point that begin very true...only for the devs to effectively trick me into getting raped...

the worst part, the absolute worst part..is the GAME is great, if you took out ALL the sex this could just be another JRPG.....

what SHOULD have happened is either a no sex route to recruit him, you let him get closer but then get to opt out of the sex either thru him just backing off, or your companions stepping in...or hell let him have fun with the succubus, something tells me shes into that

once again another great game ruined by rape...

now send in the trolls to make fun of me for being a human with emotions.....
"what this guy dosent like rape? what a loser!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Grufix and Automata
Jul 21, 2021
now that iv had time to calm down, and the pain to subside...i see more clearly now why this game bothered me so much...i feel like the developer betrayed me.....
during the intro, and here on the information page it talks about how all sex can be avoided or skipped...
and up to this point? it has been, it was very clear what would happen when giving a choice...
the sailor.."get on your knees" its VERY clear he wants a blowjob....and you can pick to be a whore, reluctant or just walk away...
when you wake with with the succubus in your bead eating your pussy..again VERY clear whats going on here and what the options will entail you can let her keep going or kick he out your bed...and CREDIT where credit due...in most game it would simply just transition into the futa scene...but not this game, you are once again given very clear information on whats going to happen and give you the option to walk away....
thee was no confusion with what would happen if you pick to help the naga yourself....and nothing stopping you from just walking away...

then there is Rulwe ...this motherfucker......

up to this point the game had been very clear in what was about to happen and what your options where...then suddenly you find a what looks like a monster coming closer to you, but seems friendly and is not attack....
and your only options are to attack it or let it get closer.....tell me...how dos "let it get closer" warn me of whats about to happen?
with 0 warning and NO OPTION to back out you can only A lose a companion and miss out on some quest and content...or B get raped, soft rape and hard rape options available...but the lack of warning and no way to back out....the brutal rape that takes place hurts....the usually anger pain and week long depression im used to...but the fact that i was basically tricked into it...the devs had lulled me into a sense of safety with ample warnings and option to opt out....

and lets talk about how this scene also is unrealistic and breaks the games own logic ...im a mage....i can disintegrate the skin off your bone with the wave of a hand....yet i need to look for a weapon?
i have 3 other female companions..one whom is even worried and tells me to be careful...
yet the option of "help hes attacking me" dose nothing! all 3 of them what just stand there and watch? no one thinks to help me?

if my commanding officer said troops we got an unknown force headed our way, do not engage unless i give the order...then i hear the order to engage im not gonna just stand their and watch the commander get gunned down...

and once the rape is over..you all alone?! did they hear "help me" and go "welp shes getting raped, we could step in and save here..but lets just leave"

i feel betrayed cuz i know the devs CAN do better, they already DID do better... Rulwe was a step backwards and a spit int eh face of the player.....the low amount of lesbian content? i can deal with that....the constant dick dodging? im used to that

but t b told that i would be giving ample warnings and the option to opt out...and up to this point that begin very true...only for the devs to effectively trick me into getting raped...

the worst part, the absolute worst part..is the GAME is great, if you took out ALL the sex this could just be another JRPG.....

what SHOULD have happened is either a no sex route to recruit him, you let him get closer but then get to opt out of the sex either thru him just backing off, or your companions stepping in...or hell let him have fun with the succubus, something tells me shes into that

once again another great game ruined by rape...

now send in the trolls to make fun of me for being a human with emotions.....
"what this guy dosent like rape? what a loser!"
I hear ya, and once again it's why I refused to recruit Rulwe, and as I prefer being a female MC (or just "FMC" for short) that prefers yuri/futa-goodness, it REALLY irks me that the "don't attack Rulwe" (the monster that appears after you acquire the bow key item for the related side quest) leads to an unavoidable rape scene with the tentacle-asshat, seriously...! >_<

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I hear ya, and once again it's why I refused to recruit Rulwe, and as I prefer being a female MC (or just "FMC" for short) that prefers yuri/futa-goodness, it REALLY irks me that the "don't attack Rulwe" (the monster that appears after you acquire the bow key item for the related side quest) leads to an unavoidable rape scene with the tentacle-asshat, seriously...! >_<
it is avoidable but the game give you no warning, 9/10 players will choose not to attack thinking they are safe....and thats what makes it so bad for me

and another thing ...the hard rape scene is LONGER that means they took more time and effort into making the hard rape....so those of us who fell for the devs trap got EXTRA punishment....

every time i think i found something nice...bam! its just some sickos rape fetish...what do so many adult game devs have a rape fetish?

Last edited:
Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes