Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
How do you train guards in castle? I've recruited Wyll and he's men and told them in the conference room to guard the castle but when talking to the trainer she says there's no guards to train.

XXXtra-Mint

Oct 18, 2019
Guide for completing brothel please (especially exact location for mini quest) ? Cannot find it anywhere... Stuck in ornesse rn

Oct 13, 2020
Anyone know if it is possible for a female character to get pregnant from Zent? Found a Data Switch called "ZentFemPcPreg" looking through the game files but never encountered a situation like it in game.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
anyone know the trriggers for mom and mar scenes can only get the corridor, one in room scene working none of the talk options or the preg event to trigger

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
How do you train guards in castle? I've recruited Wyll and he's men and told them in the conference room to guard the castle but when talking to the trainer she says there's no guards to train.
You can't train every guards, I think you can train only additional guards? Like Demons, Merchants.
Guide for completing brothel please (especially exact location for mini quest) ? Cannot find it anywhere... Stuck in ornesse rn
If you are looking for girl in ornesse that has to work in your brothel, then go from center left down corner.
Anyone know if it is possible for a female character to get pregnant from Zent? Found a Data Switch called "ZentFemPcPreg" looking through the game files but never encountered a situation like it in game.
I'm playing this game for long time and almost every time I play as female, but never happend that Zent get FMC pregnant.
anyone know the trriggers for mom and mar scenes can only get the corridor, one in room scene working none of the talk options or the preg event to trigger
I always get these scenes.
First they talk on street, later in Inn, next is sex scene in bedroom Mar x Mom, and you can join or not, later go to castle sleep for three days (skip days) go back to mom and I think she says she likes Mar and you can say I'm happy for you or I saw you, no matter you choose is good, go talk to Mar and give him your blessing to let him get your Mom pregnant, later go talk to Mom, she ask you did yoy give blessing to Mar to get Me pregnant, I always choose Yes, you deserve to be happy. Return to castle and again skip 3 days, if that won't work, do mini/side quest and return to Mom, another Mom x Mar scene will activate, talk to Mother, she says she is pegnant, If you play as Female after some time her pregnancy disappear and that's end. but if you play as Male go skip or mini quest and I don't remember correctly talk to Mar or Mom, she is in heat and you can fuck her with Mar. Sorry for long message. Hope it's gonna help :).

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
You can't train every guards, I think you can train only additional guards? Like Demons, Merchants.

If you are looking for girl in ornesse that has to work in your brothel, then go from center left down corner.

I'm playing this game for long time and almost every time I play as female, but never happend that Zent get FMC pregnant.

I always get these scenes.
First they talk on street, later in Inn, next is sex scene in bedroom Mar x Mom, and you can join or not, later go to castle sleep for three days (skip days) go back to mom and I think she says she likes Mar and you can say I'm happy for you or I saw you, no matter you choose is good, go talk to Mar and give him your blessing to let him get your Mom pregnant, later go talk to Mom, she ask you did yoy give blessing to Mar to get Me pregnant, I always choose Yes, you deserve to be happy. Return to castle and again skip 3 days, if that won't work, do mini/side quest and return to Mom, another Mom x Mar scene will activate, talk to Mother, she says she is pegnant, If you play as Female after some time her pregnancy disappear and that's end. but if you play as Male go skip or mini quest and I don't remember correctly talk to Mar or Mom, she is in heat and you can fuck her with Mar. Sorry for long message. Hope it's gonna help :).
figured out my issue can't do the scenes under the love branch due to glitches can only do them if your courrpt her.

Jul 21, 2021
i take that back is a one choice rape fest if you do not attack him at the start none of your choices matter and he just rapes you anyway
the worst part is you even cry out to the 3 other people standing there watching you even tell them "its attacking me help" and they just stand there and watch? this is what i meant by unrealistic...the fact that none of my companions did anything to help
This is the main core reason why I don't have Rulwe in my party, ever, even if it means I only have my female MC as an option for continuing the docile creatures' species below in the underground level of Castle Whitemoon, since I HEAVILY PREFER futas/yuriliciousness over regular tentacle/non-FMC shit like that, seriously...! >_<

Last edited:

XXXtra-Mint

Oct 18, 2019
Warlock quest in Oakshire, the demon will offer the player the option to use cheats.... accepted it but no cheats showing up (menu or battle skip) in 6.6B :( pls help
if anyone knows how to enable cheats please lemme know as well

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Guys, how can i found these three scenes, i really need them, thanks
The first I unfortunetly don't know :(.
Second: at start of act 3 or just before beating first boss go talk to Kaelean? Mage person from Sumeredge, he will give you quest, you will have to find girl hiding Goakuma in Sumeredge, in picture you have location.
Third: in act 2 in portal room you will find Meredith testing her new spell, go talk to her.

Reactions: Scorp12

Scorp12

Jun 8, 2022
Second: at start of act 3 or just before beating first boss go talk to Kaelean? Mage person from Sumeredge, he will give you quest, you will have to find girl hiding Goakuma in Sumeredge, in picture you have location.
Third: in act 2 in portal room you will find Meredith testing her new spell, go talk to her.
i've found the third one with your help, thanks :)

RustleChainmail

Jul 7, 2021
For the second one, do you remember if you have to do anything before act 3 to get it to trigger? Because I am clueless to why mine isnt.

Sep 13, 2016
For the second one, do you remember if you have to do anything before act 3 to get it to trigger? Because I am clueless to why mine isnt.
I looked into the code for it and the variables it checks are if Summeredge is freed, has act 3 started, and also something called GoakunaSideQuest100. I'm not sure what that last one is, it's a fairly new variable added in with the barracks update. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but maybe there's a quest involving the Goakuna or a decision you make about them?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes