Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe I'm just being incompetent and missing something, but I'm playing 6.6A, and just accepted the luck demon's offer, but I'm not seeing the cheat skill. Not just that, but I'm not seeing anywhere to input codes. Did it get removed from the game, or is something wrong with my copy, or am I overlooking something obvious?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.6B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hmmm what is this update about?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
looking at those tags i have to ask, how much sex is avoidable?
is a pure lesbian route even a thing?
or is this just a bunch of of random sex and/or rape?

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
looking at those tags i have to ask, how much sex is avoidable?
is a pure lesbian route even a thing?
or is this just a bunch of of random sex and/or rape?
I think there will always force someone else into lesbian too, but you can get a handful of scenes lesbian only. You need to be really on the lookout since your girls get fucked by everyone

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I think there will always force someone else into lesbian too, but you can get a handful of scenes lesbian only. You need to be really on the lookout since your girls get fucked by everyone
"I think there will always force someone else into lesbian too" as in you can make straight girls lesbian?
" you need to be really on the lookout since your girls get fucked by everyone " as in this is a rape simulator? you just walk around and get raped by everything?

Jun 6, 2022
"I think there will always force someone else into lesbian too" as in you can make straight girls lesbian?
" you need to be really on the lookout since your girls get fucked by everyone " as in this is a rape simulator? you just walk around and get raped by everything?
I played this some time ago also trying to play a lesbian route, but no, there are some rape scenes, but it's mostly a game where everyone has sex with everyone.

yes, it was possible to play a lesbian only, but you will avoid at least 80% of the content, if you are looking for a lesbian route, it is not worth it.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" there are some rape scenes " hmm all of the info provided said that all scenes are avoidable....
i hate conflicting intel....
also if that 80% is hetero then im fine missing it XD

Jun 6, 2022
" there are some rape scenes " hmm all of the info provided said that all scenes are avoidable....
i hate conflicting intel....
also if that 80% is hetero then im fine missing it XD
they are rape scenes but they are avoidable,
the 80% is not so much just het i.e. sex with "human males", but rather a combination of monsters, animals, futanari and males.
again, not much worth it if you just want lesbian scenes.

edit: good luck finding lesbian games, but if you come to this thread you will find a list of games where you can play entirely lesbian routes.

Reactions: Fiamos

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Reactions: CJlOHNK

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
No, you can always decline it but you miss the scene after, well i tried playing a guy without getting his girls fucked, almost all of them get fucked but you can choose not to see it

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Yes in some cases.

While there are rape scenes but no this is one of the more sex positive games on here. In most cases you'll pretty much know according to the context of your in-game decisions what sort of scenes you're going to end up in.

That's fair.
iv learned that "sex positive" just means everyone is a whore, or fine with being extorted..."you want to know where the orcs went? suck my dick or i wont tell you"

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ur companions also can have sex not asking you, and u can not to watch (like it never been there), not participate etc, in rare times u can intervene and stop it fully
ohh so its NPC's having sex with other NPC's...so like Meredith(example) can sleep with another NPC when your no around?

Aug 27, 2017
ohh so its NPC's having sex with other NPC's...so like Meredith(example) can sleep with another NPC when your no around?
Well they rarely will talk about it, so it's just scenes with them, like idk when u pick a dog, Meredith if corrupted (mb other variables) will blow him. So yes, it's npc w/ npc. And u can not watch it and Meredith will never told u smthng lika "oh my that hot dog was gewd", so it's just scenes that u can avoid. But it's not everytime u can predict who w/ whom are doing things. Like when Ruksana meet her uncle and then from his tent moaning and slurping u know who's there. But in example w/ dog i'm not sure u can 100% say "oh, it's Meredith and doggo having fun" BEFORE u see a picture. Mb i'm mistaken, never tried to avoid scenes in RA =D

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes