InfiniteDrive06

Aug 18, 2017
Am I the only one having issues with the resolution / scaling of this game? No matter what I do, about half of the game is cut off.
It doesn't matter if I widen the window or go fullscreen or run in any compatibility mode or high dpi change.
My PC is connected to my 8K TV but I've never had this issue in another RPGM game before.

roundscape issue.png

It doesn't look that bad here but on the character choice screen you can't see the character and after that you cant even get passed the choosing stats screen or whatever it is.

Sep 13, 2016
I will post update today, I have just returned from trip :)
Good job with the post! I guess the other posts they're talking about would be the Below Sunshade update that launched, still not sure if that got any new content or just bugfixes, and maybe Arenus/Roundscape 1 content. That's just theorizing but there's not too much they have to offer other than that (maybe an Uprising Part 3 project borne out of the embers of the MCU).

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I haven't played this in a while. Has the option to impregnate the hero's mother been added by any chance?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
is it me or is the game super bleak? like its kind of dim and dark for me, other rpgm game that I have, have no issue been regular colour.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.6B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Hi, can the game somehow break on easy mode?
I am running around EVERYWHERE possible on the map, but I can't find Ornesse, Novos, Ly'ras or the deep woods......just running in the forest, some mines, a prison, my castle, Oakshire (killed the guy blocking the bridge an repaired it)......how can i continue the main quests to reach these destinations?

Last edited:

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, can the game somehow break on easy mode?
I am running around EVERYWHERE possible on the map, but I can't find Ornesse, Novos, Ly'ras or the deep woods......just running in the forest, some mines, a prison, my castle, Oakshire (killed the guy blocking the bridge an repaired it)......how can i continue the main quests to reach these destinations?
you get there through boat, you take them on slinsk, the port nest to Ruksana's camp

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Are the changelogs missing on f95 because they were not copied over along with the version or are the changes N/A for some other reason?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes