Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
She's the token furry character, paid for by, you guessed it, furries. She's an absolute clown and it's hilarious how she was given this supposed moral high ground and the whole "oh boo hoo people bad to us" to gain cheap sympathy points. She's a trash character as a whole. From how she looks to how she was written. Just ignore her encounter (which has a pitfall if you want to recruit her lmfao) and pretend she doesn't exist.
Yeah you are right bro. But she always getting in the way. When you go to upstair right wing she getting in your way. And after that she stand in front of your fucking bedroom door. Motherfucker.

• Haha
Reactions: Onahoe

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
There is a third option making her doubt about her decision to have sex with the minotaur accepting that she doesn't have experience and ends the conversation in good terms with the Mc.
Actually I don't like her. I mean what is so special in her, black wolf and also carys scene is gay scene and I m not into that thing. I recruited her because her fighting skill is good. But I am surprised what was developer thinking when making the story of her I mean what is so special in her. I mean so much conditions should be match for recruiting her. And some characters are pretty shit like camila and calanthe these sluts scenes are pure cuckoldary. And calanthe's first scene is totally submissive. And after that she fucked everything except mc, fucking whore.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
But some characters are good in the game like ruksana, calawyn. Meredith is also good as long as you don't corrupt her.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Actually I don't like her. I mean what is so special in her, black wolf and also carys scene is gay scene and I m not into that thing. I recruited her because her fighting skill is good. But I am surprised what was developer thinking when making the story of her I mean what is so special in her. I mean so much conditions should be match for recruiting her. And some characters are pretty shit like camila and calanthe these sluts scenes are pure cuckoldary. And calanthe's first scene is totally submissive. And after that she fucked everything except mc, fucking whore.
Well we can't blame the characters blame the creator. I play this game because it complets most of what I want from a medieval fantasy game. Except for the sex stuff.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Well we can't blame the characters blame the creator. I play this game because it complets most of what I want from a medieval fantasy game. Except for the sex stuff.
Yeah you are right bro. The game is pretty good specially combat style and other things like orbs, artifacts and glyphs etc. But it would be best if gay thing and ntr things were optional. But
still this game is pretty bomb.

F69z.one

Feb 28, 2020
encontered a bug. In the quest to unlock the paladin class, the suucubus detached from my group, and after saying no to her once after I left the church (before starting the quest.) she disappeared completely. i thin shes gone from my game.
me tooo... anybody knows the solution to this, also the nature spirit doesnt show in the place marked by the map

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
me tooo... anybody knows the solution to this, also the nature spirit doesnt show in the place marked by the map
The only solution for this problem is, complete the paladin quest before reclaiming the castle. Because after recruiting demoness the only option is to corrupt the nuns to stay demoness in your party. And if you refuge she will your party permanently.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
The only solution for this problem is, complete the paladin quest before reclaiming the castle. Because after recruiting demoness the only option is to corrupt the nuns to stay demoness in your party. And if you refuge she will your party permanently.
not quite exactly, just don't do the quest with succubus on your team

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Man... it's kinda sad how far this game has fallen. And it made SO much money too throughout all these years, only to end up a buggy mess with questionable balance and even more questionable art. And get this, Kal is still making 10k per month with a minimum patreon tier of TEN DOLLARS. Don't even get me started on the other games, if you thought Roundscape was rough around the edges wait until you play those.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Man... it's kinda sad how far this game has fallen. And it made SO much money too throughout all these years, only to end up a buggy mess with questionable balance and even more questionable art. And get this, Kal is still making 10k per month with a minimum patreon tier of TEN DOLLARS. Don't even get me started on the other games, if you thought Roundscape was rough around the edges wait until you play those.
Its just another dev team milking their fanbase as long as they can, its not in their best interest to make a good neither finished product.

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
I went there, the temple came in, there was a stage, everything was polished there. But for some reason the plot doesn't go any further, help photo_2024-03-10_21-07-17.jpg

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes