Jan 4, 2018
Can someone post a full save for male and female characters, or at least a gallery unlock? There was a save for female farmer but the gallery doesnt display the names of each scene, and half of them cause the screen to go black, probably due to it being an old save.

DJTEMPAH2020

Jan 24, 2020
anyone know how to get the Emek’s Rest ending. i heard it was bugged when they first added it but that was months ago. anyone know if its been fixed and what steps you need to do to get it thanks.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

tb13ghost

Oct 6, 2023
I while back someone was asking about this scene. Saying it's by Caelan in conference room of act 3. I've tried several time but cannot seem to get it to happen. Are there certain prereqs?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Sheesh, how many more updates is this gonna get? Kinda awesome to see such long-term support tbh

EDIT: But damn, this AI shit is even worse than I expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Broadfield Mansion, how to get this scene or give it a save
In act l after saving summeredge go to the city's market go right side once and you will receive a invitation from a noble he lives in the same area you receive that letter is the left house complete the quest from the noble mans house costume the shadow Don't destroy them come back in act ll or lll and re-enter to the corrupt house. End

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
In act l after saving summeredge go to the city's market go right side once and you will receive a invitation from a noble he lives in the same area you receive that letter is the left house complete the quest from the noble mans house costume the shadow Don't destroy them come back in act ll or lll and re-enter to the corrupt house. End
but how you end this quest if you have to destroy or absorb a seals? you cant leave a mansion
and if someone has a save with that corrupted scene please share i appreciate

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes