KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys is anyone know how to go golden tower
In act 3 after the celebration party (begining of act 3) when you leave party and go right in the way of your room. There should stad blue lady (hologram or something) she will invite you and you can go there usuing crystal

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
what's the ratio of mc having naughty scenes with females and other stuff that doesn't involve mc?
I'd say roughly 60% MC involvement. +/- 10% depending on your choices and corruption levels. In this setting basically everyone takes any chances they get to have casual sex. It's never done in a way that hurts anyone, but it is not really possible to play this game in a way to have only the MC get in on every action if that's what you are looking for.

KlausAugust

Oct 8, 2021
Jeez it's a nicely made game and worth a playthrough but holy shit how much futa and ntr content you wanted to make its almost sick

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hello again everyone!

So I remembered that I have V5.8b archived, so I decided to share it with the world because why the fuck not? (and probably cause there are broken links of it...)

Also hopefully, someone could implement back the unfixed errors and removed features such as the cheat codes, higher difficulty settings and such..... (Who tf asked for Easy mode only tf?)
I am glad to see the torch of version 5.8 being carried on.
1708712300002.png
Carry on, space cowboy. You are doing great job.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know where the gallery pictures are (file). Or are they loaded from the API?
They are in www\img\pictures\
Quite well hidden, so you either open the folder directly by command or you go into the game's folder and search for short versions of companion names like "mere", "ruk" and so on. That will find the files and you'll be able to open their location from there.

Reactions: LogDog123

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'd say roughly 60% MC involvement. +/- 10% depending on your choices and corruption levels. In this setting basically everyone takes any chances they get to have casual sex. It's never done in a way that hurts anyone, but it is not really possible to play this game in a way to have only the MC get in on every action if that's what you are looking for.
Thanks! One more question, which origin path do you recommend is best for good mc and same for evil mc?

Wanido

Aug 19, 2021
in Here and After quest, i'm told i should talk to the succubus for mayla's contingency plan

but there is no dialogue about that in succubus's cave

any ideea?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks! One more question, which origin path do you recommend is best for good mc and same for evil mc?
It's been years since i played an evil run, so you can probably get better answers than mine, but i'd say that the origin is mostly about the early game play style and the type of content you are looking for or want to avoid. For example the Farmer and Noble origins are famous for a certain fetish.

The only thing i can think of are the two swords you can get with a good MC which can give an edge (pun intended) to origins that can use them right away, but even those weapons can be given to companions or you can mix into a class that can use them by that time anyway.

This game is absolutely massive and there is no shortage of content and options to affect your morality, so you can play around however you'd like to.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
Any advice on how to beat the Death Knight in Vessuda?

I'd love to just use the "skip battle" option, but since it's not working...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes