KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Any advice on how to beat the Death Knight in Vessuda?

I'd love to just use the "skip battle" option, but since it's not working...
You can't beat him. That's the point, you have 2 options
1: Let Vesunna girl be taken and Vesunna city is alright
2: Use tool to beat demon, separete Vesunna from rest of the world and lock all people of Vesunna inside, Lady Vesunna lives and just goes away.

Dec 21, 2023
How do you edit the corruption and affection values for each character?

I have installed different save editors and have had no luck doing so.

If not through this method, is there a cheat menu to change these values?

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
2: Use tool to beat demon, separete Vesunna from rest of the world and lock all people of Vesunna inside, Lady Vesunna lives and just goes away.
I was trying to get to that choice. It took a couple of tries until I found the right way to optimize things, and even then, I probably only succeeded because I got a weird bug that gave me access to my party halfway through.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In walkthrough it's mentioned I need to recruit the succubus if I want to fight the bandit at the toll to access Slinsk.
Where can I find her though?

Jul 21, 2021
Still pisses me off to this day that they couldn't do a "third option" to resolve both parts, since I highly doubt it was completely impossible to truly defeat the fucker and save the girl after all.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In walkthrough for Ruksana's affection for the Cassandra quest:

+1 for slandering the shop with 6+ CP
-1 for slandering the shop with 6+ CP

So you gain nothing or is this a mistake?

Reactions: CJlOHNK

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
In walkthrough for Ruksana's affection for the Cassandra quest:

+1 for slandering the shop with 6+ CP
-1 for slandering the shop with 6+ CP

So you gain nothing or is this a mistake?
Seems like a mistake. I didn't check in game yet, but you probably get -1 affection if she has less than 6 corruption for slandering.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
Dec 21, 2023
How do you get Seren's gang bang with the human guards? Did the Minotaur scene and the romance one, still, Seren doesn't talk about going on a walk.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
How do you get Seren's gang bang with the human guards? Did the Minotaur scene and the romance one, still, Seren doesn't talk about going on a walk.
Accept her going out with the minotaur in the castle kitchen you can spie them in the forge room. increase your relationship with her accepting going on a date with her that will trigger when you enter to your chambers and go to withemoon Castle map go to the Forest and she will be with the guards.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes