Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
In act l after saving summeredge go to the city's market go right side once and you will receive a invitation from a noble he lives in the same area you receive that letter is the left house complete the quest from the noble mans house costume the shadow Don't destroy them come back in act ll or lll and re-enter to the corrupt house. End
save ?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Saving
but how you end this quest if you have to destroy or absorb a seals? you cant leave a mansion
and if someone has a save with that corrupted scene please share i appreciate
Absorb the seals go back to the noble man room and watch whatever happens there, and the quest is finished with the house being cursed. And return back to the haunted house in act ll or lll

Drakon9707

Nov 25, 2022
It's cool, now you do, we're all human and we make mistakes, learn and improve! (y)

No, if you re-read what I said, I said that EVERY. SINGLE. ORIGIN. HAS. IT'S. OWN. H-SCENES. (Sorry for caps, but I thought it'd grab your attention.) but I'm not sure about the new origins tho...(Solider and Wizard)

Also weapons are the only thing that can NOT be cleared....you wouldn't want to fight weaponless now, would you?

Also wait....TEMPLAR ORIGIN CAN SAVE BEATRICE?!?!?

NOW I'M NOT EVEN PISSED THAT I'LL HAVE TO RESTART DUE TO THE FACT THAT EACH NEW UPDATE WON'T ACCEPT THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS'S SAVES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

TO THE RESCUEEEE!

View attachment 2962552
Still relevant?

VoloRo

Aug 1, 2023
Is there any way to reset the paladin quest chain using save editor? I am not able to find the seed planting area

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys did anyone know what is the requirements of sagra to come in castle. Walkthrough says if you are are friendly to orcs. But I couldn't make sense of it. I didn't kill zaomar but still she isn't coming to castle in act3.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I hate carys character very much specially her sister seren. First she become very saint and after that she ask mc if she can sex with Minotaur and if mc refuge she become angry.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
I hate carys character very much specially her sister seren. First she become very saint and after that she ask mc if she can sex with Minotaur and if mc refuge she become angry.
She's the token furry character, paid for by, you guessed it, furries. She's an absolute clown and it's hilarious how she was given this supposed moral high ground and the whole "oh boo hoo people bad to us" to gain cheap sympathy points. She's a trash character as a whole. From how she looks to how she was written. Just ignore her encounter (which has a pitfall if you want to recruit her lmfao) and pretend she doesn't exist.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There is a third option making her doubt about her decision to have sex with the minotaur accepting that she doesn't have experience and ends the conversation in good terms with the Mc.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes