okamisamy

May 24, 2021
The weapon used by the MC in the thief origin
no no you misunderstood me i meant what entity possessed the mc not what weapon he have there was a cutscene when the mc picked up an artifact then got possessed by something

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Anyone knows hot to unlock the valerie scenes after the liberation of Oakshire?
If you mean her in like zombie mode, white skin. Just go to Forge room and have little chat with Valerie and Meredith. when the talk is done you will stand with Meredith oustide the forge room. If you play Male MC or you choose Valerie as futa just go talk to her in forge room.

Reactions: DarthNovarx
Jul 21, 2021
Anyone knows hot to unlock the valerie scenes after the liberation of Oakshire?
I was wondering the same thing myself, in all honesty. I just don't see them in the gallery whatsoever, the same thing goes for the yuri (if your PC is female obviously) h-scene with the female knight that accompanies you during the frozen-over castle side quest (I forgot its name... ^^; ) and you two decide to take a small rest on the bed together, thus giving the potential of this h-scene starting. The same thing goes for the Female PC h-scene with Kaelee.

Reactions: Didyoupraytoday?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I was wondering the same thing myself, in all honesty. I just don't see them in the gallery whatsoever, the same thing goes for the yuri (if your PC is female obviously) h-scene with the female knight that accompanies you during the frozen-over castle side quest (I forgot its name... ^^; ) and you two decide to take a small rest on the bed together, thus giving the potential of this h-scene starting. The same thing goes for the Female PC h-scene with Kaelee.
Because they are not added to gallery yet, maybe they will be added in future updates?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Question, Katlyn's scene with Farm Mother and the brothel, how do I get the scene?
If you mean this scene, I think you have to let your Farm Mom work as a whore in Slinsk brothel and probably get some Katelyn Corruption. Later come with katelyn in your party to Farm Mom house and you somehow give her some sort of invitation to this group sex?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
how do I get these scenes and why I can't find them in gallery?

View attachment 3374262 View attachment 3374264
Because they are not added there yet. After so many updates gallery is still a big mess.
To get the first scene you have to get Valeri in her sick form, have corruption on Meredith and just enter the stable, If there are Mer and Val just come to them and talk.
To get Camila scene, go to Xas with her in party and on a little to right will stand guard with horse, talkmto him and Camila will help horse lose some steam.

Reactions: blackhedgehog
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes