halluva

May 18, 2017
Parasite skill of the necromancer class has reduced healing
I chose not to rob the dead in that quest, so I didn't get access to that class (it also won't ever leave my quest log). Am I screwed or is there some other way of beating the kraken?

Edit: I just abused Zent's Max HP debuff skill that makes enemies go down in a couple hits. It feels like however that debuff is calculated is completely broken, but for now I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
I chose not to rob the dead in that quest, so I didn't get access to that class (it also won't ever leave my quest log). Am I screwed or is there some other way of beating the kraken?

Edit: I just abused Zent's Max HP debuff skill that makes enemies go down in a couple hits. It feels like however that debuff is calculated is completely broken, but for now I'm not complaining.
I never used Zent, I always go with all the characters who can use two weapons, I didn't know he had a good skill

halluva

May 18, 2017
Are some of the mysterious shards permanently missable? I feel like I've looked all over and I'm only at 21

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I did nearly everything, but I' can't find a shovel to dig at the beginning of the "Vesper's Booty" mission...
Where is it possible to buy one ?

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
I'd also like to see the cheat mod updated or cheats added back into this game. I don't care about the combat, and I went all the way through the warlock's quest just to get to the cheat demon, she gave me the dialogue that implied I got the "skip battle" cheat, but then nothing happened.

Reactions: KlausAugust

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys can anyone tell me where is golden tower a lady told me to come in golden tower but I don't have any where it located. Please tell me

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
Hey guys can anyone tell me where is golden tower a lady told me to come in golden tower but I don't have any where it located. Please tell me
i only heard about it in the wizard origin it's related to elves i think other then that i have no idea what origin did you pick?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes