KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone knows how to recruit the new guards for your castle (according to 6.5 patch)
To get Merchants go Slink and around Farm Mom house is Blue haired guy.
To get Demons guards you have to finish Succubus quest about rescue her kind from Inquisitor and you should find demon girl in conference hall. The demon guards are bugged, Kal said he will probably fix them in new update. For now if you want demon guards use this put in www/data folder.

Reactions: Hakkira and Jojomuq

RustleChainmail

Jul 7, 2021
Asking if anyone has found Telia (the mercenary from 6.4 you can hire in Oakshire at the start of game) in yakotin. When you reach slinsk with her she tells you she is going to yakotin but I am unable to find her

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Asking if anyone has found Telia (the mercenary from 6.4 you can hire in Oakshire at the start of game) in yakotin. When you reach slinsk with her she tells you she is going to yakotin but I am unable to find her
If I remember correctly she should be aroun here and later she is around shops

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys is anyone know how to complete rebuild oakshire quest. Irvoc told me to find herbalist, innkeeper and people for oakshire. But I don't have any idea where to find them. If anyone know that please tell me.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Man am i missing alot of scenes. Even after playing around with the switches. Why make alot of scenes then lock them out because you skipped an earlier side quest

Reactions: Brehstick

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys is anyone know how to complete rebuild oakshire quest. Irvoc told me to find herbalist, innkeeper and people for oakshire. But I don't have any idea where to find them. If anyone know that please tell me.
Herbalist/Healer is in Lizards Village (go left from emek) left up corner of village.
Innkeeper is in Yakothin Inn (purple skin girl).
And the last is a girl from Sumeredge magic shop (I think her name is Kyealan or somethin like that).
Hope I helped with that :)

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I hope in the future the rest of the art will be replaced by the muchh better AI art.
For people who dont like it there is still a mod to replace it back and i would prefer to for all art to look the same.
Jumping from AI to many different artstyles is bad for immersion in such a game that is focused on story.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I hope in the future the rest of the art will be replaced by the muchh better AI art.
For people who dont like it there is still a mod to replace it back and i would prefer to for all art to look the same.
Jumping from AI to many different artstyles is bad for immersion in such a game that is focused on story.
It's been a long time since I played this but one artist in particular always had incredibly good work, I'd never replace that, even for the purpose of matching styles. I only wish he had done all the art.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes