KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
random ass question. I know mar can get farm mom pregnant but does she ever have the baby?
Nope :( I remember Farm mom gets pregnant, she says she have big belly now but later she isn't pregnant anymore and you can just get back to fuck her

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is there any difference whether or not you support Dashtin's bid to dissolve the council and institute an absolute monarchy?

halluva

May 18, 2017
Unless they added something else in the meanwhile, the only difference is the ending text.
How does it change the text? Like a lot of decisions in the game, it really gives me very little info when it asks me to choose. Instinctively I feel like taking absolute power for yourself is the bad move, but on the other hand the story sort of frames him as an Aragorn figure that is the "rightful ruler" or whatever.

Nom72

Jan 1, 2020
Was the option to remove the ability to use cheat codes intentional or did they just change how it's done? I don't see how it could be accidental but I guess that's possible too.

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
is there anything behind the pilar in Tesa ancient ruins? that the pilar succubus read behind pilar patience is key?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes