2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone know the variables necessary to change the player character's gender and/or origin in saveeditonline? I'd rather not have to create multiple playthroughs, especially since this game only offers 24 save slots.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I have rope, an anti pregnancy potion, and the Slinsk Brandy, but every time I talk to princess Rina it says I don't have everything. Is this a bug? It also doesn't show up in my quest journal.

Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know the variables necessary to change the player character's gender and/or origin in saveeditonline? I'd rather not have to create multiple playthroughs, especially since this game only offers 24 save slots.
You can easily backup your save data to various folders, including the "global" and other such files in said "save" folder. It's often what I do and usually works fairly flawlessly whenever clearing away previous save data after making said backup to each 24 save files.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I have rope, an anti pregnancy potion, and the Slinsk Brandy, but every time I talk to princess Rina it says I don't have everything. Is this a bug? It also doesn't show up in my quest journal.
You have to get a special potion, not the regular one. That is the usual missing information here.

halluva

May 18, 2017
You have to get a special potion, not the regular one. That is the usual missing information here.
Where do I find that? I've seen guides say Slinsk, the castle, and Ornesse, but I don't see anything other than the normal potion there.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Summeredge, the shop above the Summer Heat club.
Thanks. There are definitely far too many fetch quests in this game that give you no real direction of where to look without just using a guide. That one where you need to find plants for the Succubus is a really bad offender.

Reactions: Jinsoyun

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I guess I can't get all scenes in one gameplay because if one girl affection or corruption increase then other girls decrease from a quest. What the hell after that much of grinding you get nothing. I don't like this game.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
And developer says there isn't any ntr scene. But the game is full of ntr scenes. There are 90% scenes where girls are fucking another guy or party members. There are few scenes with the girls and mc only 5% scenes for mc. And in all game mc got cucked.

Reactions: KlausAugust
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes