Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, played this game many years ago, can you tell me which MC should i play male of remale, who has more scenes and interesting?

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
There is no boss, it's just a empty rooftop with a non-functional ladder back down. If there was a boss I wouldn't have been stuck there.
If you touch a torch he'll appear, game sticks you there till you beat him or die. If its early game, you will die, he immediately silences so no healing, does 3 attacks per round, takes almost no damage from anything and does massive damage to all your party each round. Really badly done to have this right at the start with no way of running from the fight.

george322228

Nov 16, 2018
I changed SRD_Debug_SpeedUp 102,104 lines but nothing changed (yeah i tried push L/U buttons) ver 6.6
How to enable speed up help pls

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
encontered a bug. In the quest to unlock the paladin class, the suucubus detached from my group, and after saying no to her once after I left the church (before starting the quest.) she disappeared completely. i thin shes gone from my game.

Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
Can someone tell me where the frozen lake is in novos? I read that is where the mysterious shard is at but i can't find it.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello again everyone!

So I remembered that I have V5.8b archived, so I decided to share it with the world because why the fuck not? (and probably cause there are broken links of it...)

Also hopefully, someone could implement back the unfixed errors and removed features such as the cheat codes, higher difficulty settings and such..... (Who tf asked for Easy mode only tf?)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes