KiNNey56

Mar 25, 2021
Guys, that's the question. Is it possible to raise AP and CP together? So as not to lose some scenes in the future.

Miskael

Sep 18, 2022
I have my doubts. It's a scam technology done by companies not comp. scientists. AI is already starting to get retarded from learning off older AI prompts. AI isn't getting better. It's getting worse. Basically scraping isn't just illegal. It's dumb. :KEK:
This is true btw. Few days ago i tried to search with Bing AI some research paper about squid behavior in South Australia sea but instead provide me with link where i can read the paper the stupid AI said that they can't provide me because of some "safety and academic ethics" BS.

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
Can someone please tell me which origin/class has the most ntr scenes, for Male mc? I mean scenes where the Girls have Sex with other people? I know the Farm origin has some with the mother but i don't know about other classes/origins

tb13ghost

Oct 6, 2023
How do you get the Mayla scenes with her in the inn or caravan/wagon/etc? Or, the scene with the green guy in the inn in Yakovin?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I've been playing this game off and on for I don't know how long, and only now just realized you can multiclass.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
so, that scene you get when you use the entombment spell on that "portal to hell" city and the head priestess gets gang fucked by demons, where is it in the gallery? I spent about 20 minutes trying to find it. side note, I hate that I have to pick between different scenes in a single playthrough.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Any house in emek's rest is bugged for me. Whenever i enter it plays the krathon pregnancy cutscene but then i get a black screen. Anyone knows a fix?

Reactions: Daddynum1x

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Can someone please tell me which origin/class has the most ntr scenes, for Male mc? I mean scenes where the Girls have Sex with other people? I know the Farm origin has some with the mother but i don't know about other classes/origins
There isn't a NTR in the game since everyone is a swinger etc with the exception to the Elf closest is if you prostitute some of the Female character and only some of them would actually be accessible for the brothel.

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
There isn't a NTR in the game since everyone is a swinger etc with the exception to the Elf closest is if you prostitute some of the Female character and only some of them would actually be accessible for the brothel.
Yeah but i mean are there Origins or classes where you have a exclusive female character with you as Part of the class/Origin? I want to know who has the most scenes where your exclusive starting female characters has Sex with Others Like the Mom in the Farm origin before i start a new playthrough.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
I'm getting a bug where when my character (noble origin) enters the castle brothel, Anna is there, and when she greets her son, he goes to give her a hug, and their models overlap, and everything just stops.

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
I paid the blue haired guy for his mercenaries to guard my castle, but the orc who trains them keeps telling me I don't have any guards. Is this a bug?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I paid the blue haired guy for his mercenaries to guard my castle, but the orc who trains them keeps telling me I don't have any guards. Is this a bug?
I think she can train only guards from Sumeredge, Novos, Ornesse. Additional guards she can't train. I just checked, I had guards from blue haired guy and she can't train them but when I switched to Bon's she could train them.

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
Void Knight class is a cool tank (great if you can dual wield good swords)... i did notice that one of his skills doesn't work right...
When i try to use the void slash, i can't select a target and my character takes the damage (very high damage)... hope they fix it on next update... i like the void knight a lot....
I have the same problem does anyone have an explanation for this ??????

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes