RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I just wanted to be sure : is the paladin the only one with "real" extra content ?? (the whole teacher in the weird dimension, the fact that it's a class exclusive is quite annoying as it makes the whole area useless for other classes)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I started a new game and went in a little different direction and even though the mechanics still suck, this game is pretty fun. I have found Zedi and decided not to use her. I had one sex scene with a ghost in the castle and that has been it, pretty much. Hopefully, there will be more sex. I'm playing as a female, I love sexy, hot female MCs.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey folks, I'm pretty sure that AI is going to become a thing and probably become THE THING, going forward. Progress or not, it's not going away. You're not going to be changing the devs mind or any other dev, so either accept the inevitable or find another game. All this griping isn't doing anybody any good, and you're pissing on everybody else's good time. But, I love your spirit.

DJAutismo

Jan 29, 2018
1706769862553.png
Question: is it possible to unlock the Lovely House (and the dungeon within) if you save edited? i'm not using in-game cheats, but i had to edit a save to avoid getting locked out of Rilke's event chain, and while I'm seeing what I assume is the house on the castle map (see above), I can't access it. If save editing *does* lock you out of the house, is there any sort of exploit that can be used to get in?

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
View attachment 3314522
Question: is it possible to unlock the Lovely House (and the dungeon within) if you save edited? i'm not using in-game cheats, but i had to edit a save to avoid getting locked out of Rilke's event chain, and while I'm seeing what I assume is the house on the castle map (see above), I can't access it. If save editing *does* lock you out of the house, is there any sort of exploit that can be used to get in?
I think that place is just the farmland you buy from the bon don't think there's a dungeon within. Mind you it's been a while since I last played and I only just got to act 2 so there might be something but as far as I know it's just for show.

DJAutismo

Jan 29, 2018
I think that place is just the farmland you buy from the bon don't think there's a dungeon within. Mind you it's been a while since I last played and I only just got to act 2 so there might be something but as far as I know it's just for show.
ah k.
do you know where i can find the house (assuming it's still in the game, cause i saw "Players can now leave in between fights at the Whitemoon Abyss" in the 6.4 changelog)? I've heard it's on the castle map.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I just wanted to be sure : is the paladin the only one with "real" extra content ?? (the whole teacher in the weird dimension, the fact that it's a class exclusive is quite annoying as it makes the whole area useless for other classes)
No, it's not the only one.
Look at the Walkthrough Redknight made.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how many update will it take to fix the gallery??
Might be wrong on this but my understanding is that the devs didn't actually make the gallery and instead someone made a mod for the game a long time ago that included a gallery at the specific version of the game. The devs then went and added the gallery directly into the game instead of making their own which created a bunch of problems especially since the gallery wasn't really updated for the new versions that came after. Then instead of fixing it they've just been trying to patch it as time went on.

how does a completed game still keep geting updates
To be fair the game wasn't exactly "complete" when it was completed in my opinion and instead a rushed ending was simply made and then a bunch of loose ends got left behind. The plan at the time was probably either to ditch the project for something new or maybe make a sequal in the future. However most of the patrons were invested in this game and not so much in the new games so they added new stuff to this game sporadically while working on other projects which left the game in a both unfinished state and very buggy. Then they released the so called "final version" that would be the last update to add stuff and fix all the problems. However the game was and still is very buggy so a lot of backers are still complaining about it.

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
so what would be really nice is to not fail a quest just cause you chose the wrong option that's retarded you're basically missing out on content just because you chose the wrong option
Some games that have a gallery, just adding the scene after the choise ( wrong it or not).

Bandung974

Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys quick question about the wizard/mage origin :

I'm currently in ACT 3 and I have not found how to go back or continue the mage guild plot with headmistress sibylla since the prologue ! What should i do or should have done ? O_O

Reactions: CJlOHNK
Jan 17, 2018
Its the final one, very late Act III.
Soz for necro but could I get context for the scene and any options that come with it?
How to get there, etc.

I really don't want to spend a day going through the entire game again because the gallery doesn't work and every new save file is bugged, thank you.

Edit: I scrounged around for a while to look it up and saw that there's only sharing content. I'm good, thanks.
I came for farm mom content, and left when there's this Mar shit. Maybe just clarification on who gets her pregnant would be nice.
Farm origin MC + mom only scenes/routes and a CONFIRMED pregnancy from MC or bust. Sorry Adorevia: You just took the wrong turn.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
No, it's not the only one.
Look at the Walkthrough Redknight made.
yeah but those extra content seem extra limited compared to templar (also I remeber playing mage and didnt see any extra content, I would guess new classes dont have any either, except maybe in their prologue ??)

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
Hey folks, I'm pretty sure that AI is going to become a thing and probably become THE THING, going forward. Progress or not, it's not going away. You're not going to be changing the devs mind or any other dev, so either accept the inevitable or find another game. All this griping isn't doing anybody any good, and you're pissing on everybody else's good time. But, I love your spirit.
Counterpoint - Making it known to the developer that you USED to like their game, and that you think the AI images SIGNIFICANTLY lower the quality of the overall product, is really the only way you can make your opinion heard, and MAYBE cause change. Sure, there will probably always be some devs who will use AI, and a lot of them will continue to farm out garbage - that's nothing new, stolen asset games were around 20 years ago. But this is a game that didn't use AI, and people really liked the art it had, and c'mon man, what is a forum for if not to express your opinions about something.

We get it, you don't care about the change. Clearly a lot of people care about it. So, how about instead of complaining about people complaining, why don't you accept it or find another game?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Counterpoint - Making it known to the developer that you USED to like their game, and that you think the AI images SIGNIFICANTLY lower the quality of the overall product, is really the only way you can make your opinion heard, and MAYBE cause change. Sure, there will probably always be some devs who will use AI, and a lot of them will continue to farm out garbage - that's nothing new, stolen asset games were around 20 years ago. But this is a game that didn't use AI, and people really liked the art it had, and c'mon man, what is a forum for if not to express your opinions about something.

We get it, you don't care about the change. Clearly a lot of people care about it. So, how about instead of complaining about people complaining, why don't you accept it or find another game?
The main issue with your counterpoint is the devs of this don't come here so they won't ever read your issues with the AI art.

To be perfectly honest, unless it loses them a lot of money (which I can't see happening) then they aren't going to change their minds.

They have spent a fortune on artists over the years and have just found a way to get it cheaper. Complaining alone isn't going to change anything.

Same with new devs. Ren'py made it so that anyone can make a VN, literally babies first engine. The only bit that required any time and effort was the art regardless of whether it's DAZ, HS, Sims, Skyrim or stick figures in MS paint. All of it required time and at least a bit of effort. Could always pay an artist but that gets damned expensive.

Now we have babies first engine with babies first artwork meaning quite literally anyone can make a VN easily.

The whole AI thing is only going to get bigger, it aint going away anytime soon if ever.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes